Author Topic: The winner of all pathetic Trump replacement scenarios!  (Read 1838 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
The winner of all pathetic Trump replacement scenarios!
« on: February 16, 2017, 12:33:34 PM »
This one is quite stunning...

Not only does it show a remarkable ignorance of the Constitution and Constitutional law, it also magically creates NEW law

http://www.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995-493995/liberal-sally-kohn-if-we-impeach-15565014/
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: The winner of all pathetic Trump replacement scenarios!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 01:37:51 PM »
One of my facebook friends called me out on this...

She's VERY liberal, and was just sure that it was a Sean Hannity Fake News Special!

So I pointed out that the image was taken directly from Ms. Kohn's own twitter feed.

Oh my, the burns... the burns... :)
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 02:32:39 PM »
I would dismiss this as tweeting under the influence. But, given Miss Kohn's reputation...
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 02:48:25 PM »
I saw that this morning, what an idiot.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 03:35:31 PM »
"Sally Rebecca Kohn (born March 27, 1977) is an American lawyer, liberal political commentator, community organizer, and founder and chief executive officer of the Movement Vision Lab, a grassroots think tank."  Wikipedia.

Apparently she is CEO of an organization that watches people poop?
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 04:21:15 PM »
Yeah, I keep seeing more people calling for impeachment, so I reread my copy of COTUS, and can't imagine how an article of impeachment could be drafted.  No treason. No bribery.  No high crime or misdemeanor.  You may not agree with a policy decision by POTUS, but that's a long way from the policy being criminal.  And, as I pointed out to one liberal friend, a court declaring the immigration policy unconstitutional does not make signing the act a criminal offense.  He and his friends don't seem to get that.
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2017, 04:35:21 PM »
Further, the office of the President and the office of the Vice President are two separate offices. It would take some VERY special circumstances to impeach both the POTUS and the VP at the same time -- and even under special circumstances I think it would require two, separate votes to impeach, and two separate trials. She seems to imply that  there could be a package deal, impeach and remove both in one action. Considering that the VP is first in line if the POTUS is removed from office, I just don't see how they could possibly be impeached and removed together.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2017, 04:42:00 PM »
"can't imagine how an article of impeachment could be drafted."

SILLY, SILLY violence spewing Nazi man!

The Constitution is a piece of outdated toilet paper written by dead white macroagressing privilege brokers!

It's NOT BINDING because it wasn't written by differently abled social justice warriors with an LBGTIDIQEIEIO self identification!

Trump's high crime and treason is standing in the way of the annointed Empress of the United States! It's taking office! It's keeping the promises that he made on the campaign trail! It's for being Donald Trump!

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2017, 04:51:33 PM »
You know Mike, it is really scary how you have that down.  :laugh:
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2017, 04:57:24 PM »
"can't imagine how an article of impeachment could be drafted."

SILLY, SILLY violence spewing Nazi man!

The Constitution is a piece of outdated toilet paper written by dead white macroagressing privilege brokers!

It's NOT BINDING because it wasn't written by differently abled social justice warriors with an LBGTIDIQEIEIO self identification!

Trump's high crime and treason is standing in the way of the annointed Empress of the United States! It's taking office! It's keeping the promises that he made on the campaign trail! It's for being Donald Trump!
Uh oh . . . that is clearly a case of virtue signalling . . .

Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2017, 05:01:14 PM »
And, as I pointed out to one liberal friend, a court declaring the immigration policy unconstitutional does not make signing the act a criminal offense.  He and his friends don't seem to get that.

Shame that wasn't the case, but otherwise somewhere well north of half of Presidents would be impeached. Well, probably not. Usually courts find a piece of a law or policy are found unconstitutional rather than the whole.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2017, 09:02:22 PM »
A close second.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/michael-moore-demands-courts-invalidate-2016-election-declare-hillary-winner/

Was he this upset when DOJ failed to even recommend indictment for the actual (not just rumored) crimes committed by Mrs. Clinton?

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2017, 11:42:37 PM »
Something really bad  must have gotten into this nation's  water supply [tinfoil] .
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2017, 11:44:42 PM »
Have they spent much time in Flint?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2017, 11:47:13 PM »
Something really bad  must have gotten into this nation's  water supply [tinfoil] .

I wonder if all the fluoride/chemtrail/etc. conspiracy theorists were actually onto something. [tinfoil]
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2017, 12:50:49 PM »
Six impeachments gets us President Mattis...

;)

[popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn]
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2017, 12:53:20 PM »
I wonder if all the fluoride/chemtrail/etc. conspiracy theorists were actually onto something. [tinfoil]
I think more than likely it is the echo chamber of the internet and their circle of friends getting further and further out in left field. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2017, 01:00:55 PM »
Given that the Dems are minority party in both houses, I don't think that they could meet the requirements of the succession act no matter what.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2017, 01:08:00 PM »
Given that the Dems are minority party in both houses, I don't think that they could meet the requirements of the succession act no matter what.

It will be interesting, if the stupid party manages to lose one or more houses. Probably just as entertaining as it is now.