Author Topic: Irony  (Read 623 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Irony
« on: February 19, 2017, 02:13:13 PM »
It's about Trump, so I guess it belongs in "Politics"

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/ex-trump-executive-knew-ill-35-years-article-1.2959293

Former Trump [female] executive claims The Donald is "narcissistic."

Former Trump [female] executive pens book entitled All Alone on the 68th Floor: How One Woman Changed the Face of Construction.

WHO is "narcissistic," exactly?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Irony
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 03:14:23 PM »
Barbara A. Res is a former executive vice president of the Trump Organization, author of “All Alone on the 68th Floor: How One Woman Changed the Face of Construction” and Daily News contributor.

1982 and she was part of the team in charge of building Trump Tower. She goes on to be a VP in the Trump organization. Looks like Trump was ahead of the "you go girl" curve.

Or maybe he is gender blind and just wants good employees. It's a shame she is so disloyal to him and the organization. She just flushed any influence with him down the toilet by being disloyal.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 03:34:54 PM »
Or maybe he is gender blind and just wants good employees. It's a shame she is so disloyal to him and the organization. She just flushed any influence with him down the toilet by being disloyal.

No good deed shall go unpunished.

I hope she doesn't break her arm patting herself on the back.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 04:52:02 PM »
No good deed shall go unpunished.

I hope she doesn't break her arm patting herself on the back.

I kinda hope she does.
"It's good, though..."