Author Topic: How to increase your male cosmetic surgery practice  (Read 785 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: How to increase your male cosmetic surgery practice
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 02:13:33 PM »
Or they could eat less/better and do some damn pushups.  =D

The earlobe thing was interesting. I didn't know the mil had issues with pierced ears (empty of earrings of course). Is that more for the guys that stick ginormous discs in their ears and end up with big floppy holes? I have a pierced ear from my misspent youth, but you can't even see the hole (which is still there because I found my old earring a year ago and stuck it in the ear just for kicks. Went in fine).
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 02:33:32 PM »

The earlobe thing was interesting. I didn't know the mil had issues with pierced ears (empty of earrings of course). Is that more for the guys that stick ginormous discs in their ears and end up with big floppy holes? I have a pierced ear from my misspent youth, but you can't even see the hole (which is still there because I found my old earring a year ago and stuck it in the ear just for kicks. Went in fine).

I can tell you I know a couple of guys that have gauged their earlobes out that now regret it and are looking to fix the problem.  One is only 24-25.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 02:48:46 PM »
^^^We are seeing the same sort of thing in our dermatology offices regarding tattoos.  Depending on the ink used, you can zap them with a laser and often get good erasure results. A laborious and expensive process, though, since each zap of the laser covers only a small-diameter circle, on the order of a few millimeters.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2017, 03:06:40 PM »
^^^We are seeing the same sort of thing in our dermatology offices regarding tattoos.  Depending on the ink used, you can zap them with a laser and often get good erasure results. A laborious and expensive process, though, since each zap of the laser covers only a small-diameter circle, on the order of a few millimeters.

I'm amazed at people getting permanent or semi permanent modifications done on a whim. Have no issues with tats or gauging. I've seen some amazing stuff that was museum grade artwork. Then some incredibly crap grade stuff. You'd think folks would do their homework and ponder it over before going for it.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2017, 04:37:49 PM »
You'd think folks would do their homework and ponder it over before going for it.

:rofl:  You must be new here.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2017, 10:14:17 PM »

Yep. IIRC, one can stretch a piercing hole quite a bit and still have it contract once the jewelry is removed. After a certain limit though, surgery is the only option.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2017, 11:11:02 PM »
I will keep my risk taking to buying guns I don't need.  If I buy the Canik pistol I keep seeing because it looks neat to try out or spend way to much on a pistol caliber carbine, I can always sell or trade it.  Permanent body modes are permanent. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge