Author Topic: Rape in MD High School  (Read 4754 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Rape in MD High School
« on: March 21, 2017, 07:40:44 PM »
I guess we haven't talked about this one yet. 17 and 18 year old illegals raped a 14 year old in the school. How? Because they were in the same 9th grade class as her.

How the hell, legal or illegal, do you let an 18 year old man be a student in the same classroom as a 14 year old girl? If you're 18 and at a 9th grade level, go to the adult school. What 18 year old would even want to be put in a 9th grade classroom? Also, both alleged rapists have deportation orders that were ignored.

http://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017/03/21/superintendent-dont-paint-students-with-broad-brush-because-of-alleged-rape-by-18-year-old-freshman-illegal/

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Rape in MD High School
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 09:17:50 PM »
Time out.

Is it an "alleged rape," meaning there is some question that a rape even occurred, or was there a rape that is "alleged" to have been committed by two over-age illegal alien males?

There is a difference.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 09:31:23 PM »
Time out.

Is it an "alleged rape," meaning there is some question that a rape even occurred, or was there a rape that is "alleged" to have been committed by two over-age illegal alien males?

There is a difference.

Looks like the kind of "alleged" we use until they've been convicted.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

DustinD

• I have a title
  • friends
  • I have a personal text message
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 09:34:28 PM »
Their age and "status" is confirmed, they had deportation orders against them. I think the word alleged is there solely because of the race and "legal status" of the defendants.
"I don't always shoot defenceless women in the face, but when I do, I prefer H-S Precision.

Stay bloodthirsty, my friends."

- Lon Horiuchi

HankB

• friend
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 09:42:48 PM »
. . . What 18 year old would even want to be put in a 9th grade classroom? . . .
The kind that wants access to 14 year old girls, of course.  :facepalm:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 10:10:25 PM »
They rape the children Americans don't want to .
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2017, 11:09:06 PM »
I guess we haven't talked about this one yet. 17 and 18 year old illegals raped a 14 year old in the school. How? Because they were in the same 9th grade class as her.

How the hell, legal or illegal, do you let an 18 year old man be a student in the same classroom as a 14 year old girl? If you're 18 and at a 9th grade level, go to the adult school. What 18 year old would even want to be put in a 9th grade classroom? Also, both alleged rapists have deportation orders that were ignored.

http://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017/03/21/superintendent-dont-paint-students-with-broad-brush-because-of-alleged-rape-by-18-year-old-freshman-illegal/

They were in a program to teach immigrants to speak English.   
 I have to wonder why they have to place ...."adult"   immigrants in a school with 14 year old girls......

MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2017, 11:59:31 PM »
Place them somewhere where age doesn't matter, say... something Hill?
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2017, 12:09:17 AM »
I guess they should have started class with learning the word no.

I have a daughter and feel I should speak no more about this one online.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2017, 12:18:25 AM »

Of course, the Spanish for "no" is "no."
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2017, 12:44:11 AM »
Of course, the Spanish for "no" is "no."

I knew two 15 yr old girls, very pretty punk rockers out getting in trouble in Reno,NV.
I was their taxi driver ( they're in their 20's now, we are still friends )
When Brianna Denison got kidnapped/raped/killed I gave them both "neck knives"
They told me they couldn't bring them to school.
I asked them are they searched and or is there a metal detector?
They replied "no".
Well, I said, "keep them hidden, no one will know, if you get caught ask the cops have they caught the serial rapist and murderer yet"?
They saw the wisdom, I think they still wear them.

If I had a daughter, I would impress upon her the necessity for some kind of weapon for school,
Even a cool cia letter opener that passes metal detection would have helped her
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2017, 07:22:31 AM »
That slutty slut should be prosecuted for her obvious bias against immigrants.

By refusing to have sex with them willingly, she forced them into a situation where they had to rape her. And that was just wrong of her.

No, I don't believe that, but listening to some of the interviews of the local politicians and officials it's not hard to come to the conclusion that they might actually believe that.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Chester32141

• friend
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2017, 07:52:21 AM »

Rockville High School Rape – Montgomery County School Superintendent Press Conference…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/22/rockville-high-school-rape-montgomery-county-school-superintendent-press-conference/
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2017, 11:30:30 AM »

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2017, 12:09:02 PM »
Time out.

There is a difference.

She was taken to the hospital for injuries. I think it's more than "alleged rape".

Pb

• friend
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2017, 12:23:27 PM »
Would anyone like to guess the age of consent in Mexico?

Go ahead!  Then look at the link.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America#Mexico

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2017, 02:41:48 PM »

I have a daughter and feel I should speak no more about this one online.

I just read the probable cause affidavit.

I'll second your statement.
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
                         - Barack Obama

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2017, 03:07:08 PM »
Meanwhile, a group of Mayors announces they are working to make schools Sanctuaries for Illegals....

http://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017/03/21/this-might-not-have-been-the-best-day-for-mayors-to-declare-schools-a-place-of-safety-for-illegal-aliens/
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2017, 03:22:51 PM »
Meanwhile, a group of Mayors announces they are working to make schools Sanctuaries for Illegals....

http://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017/03/21/this-might-not-have-been-the-best-day-for-mayors-to-declare-schools-a-place-of-safety-for-illegal-aliens/

It's quite simple. These people don't consider the rabble that populate their schools (nor their parents) as "their people." Doesn't matter the race or the sex. "Their people" are going to be fine, so any sacrifices by the rabble are perfectly acceptable.

It's not like "their people" or "their children" are the ones going to be raped, murdered, assaulted, or robbed. "Their people" are insulated from the rabble and the future client population that they are importing.  

The "elites" don't consider themselves "American" anymore, and are, frankly, embarrassed by such notions. (Not that the politicians will ever admit to such, though.)
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2017, 03:38:24 PM »
Governor Hogan seems to be getting the message:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR0NHRUaqkE

- Barack Obama

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2017, 11:41:11 AM »
Apparently the Montgomery County folks aren't:

http://eastmoco.blogspot.com/2017/03/moco-council-president-on-rockville-hs.html?m=1

If this were one of my daughters, he's right.   Bad things would happen.
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2017, 12:36:08 PM »
The local legislator who represents the area where the school is located is an immigrant. Legal immigrant.

Yet, she blames the "rape culture" in the United States for this happening.

Of course, these two disadvantaged dreamers come from an area where rape isn't just common, it's practically the national sport.

Gotta explain how that works, lady...

Wait, no she doesn't she's a liberal...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2017, 12:53:31 PM »
It's quite simple. These people don't consider the rabble that populate their schools (nor their parents) as "their people." Doesn't matter the race or the sex. "Their people" are going to be fine, so any sacrifices by the rabble are perfectly acceptable.

It's not like "their people" or "their children" are the ones going to be raped, murdered, assaulted, or robbed. "Their people" are insulated from the rabble and the future client population that they are importing.  

The "elites" don't consider themselves "American" anymore, and are, frankly, embarrassed by such notions. (Not that the politicians will ever admit to such, though.)
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2017, 12:55:37 PM »
She was taken to the hospital for injuries. I think it's more than "alleged rape".

That was my point. Between shoddy writing and over-active political correctness, the author couldn't even call a rape a rape, even if he wished to preserve the fiction that the perps are only "alleged" to be the perps until convicted in court. Instead, we get an "alleged" rape -- that put the (alleged?) victim in the hospital (or is that "alleged" hospital?). I suppose that's the best we can expect from an alleged journalist.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 02:34:52 PM by Hawkmoon »