Author Topic: Rape in MD High School  (Read 4755 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Rape in MD High School
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2017, 02:18:00 PM »
And the moment you've all been waiting for...

The liberal media's whitewashing of the two dreamers, children who came to the United States at great peril to themselves in a noble quest to find their families...

Disadvantaged children fleeing poverty, oppression, and violence, for they are the TRUE victims here... victims of racist Republicans, racist immigration policies, and racist racists.

The American rape and gun culture is really to blame here!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/suspects-in-rockville-high-rape-case-came-to-us-last-year-to-join-relatives/2017/03/22/a660b792-0e4e-11e7-9b0d-d27c98455440_story.html?utm_term=.b8d1e425a137

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2017, 02:31:05 PM »
This story is liberal's worst nightmare.

Illegal Aliens on one hand and Rape Culture on the other.   The cog-dis is quite the sight to behold...
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2017, 02:33:21 PM »
And the moment you've all been waiting for...

The liberal media's whitewashing of the two dreamers, children who came to the United States at great peril to themselves in a noble quest to find their families...

Disadvantaged children fleeing poverty, oppression, and violence, for they are the TRUE victims here... victims of racist Republicans, racist immigration policies, and racist racists.

The American rape and gun culture is really to blame here!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/suspects-in-rockville-high-rape-case-came-to-us-last-year-to-join-relatives/2017/03/22/a660b792-0e4e-11e7-9b0d-d27c98455440_story.html?utm_term=.b8d1e425a137

Jezic said that Sanchez Milian was “fleeing from gang threats and gang violence” in his home country and spent about four weeks traveling to the United States. He would like to seek asylum in this country.

Obviously, the way to escape gang violence in your home country is to bring it with you to your new country.

Just ask France how that's working out. Or Sweden.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2017, 08:08:25 PM »
This story is liberal's worst nightmare.

Illegal Aliens on one hand and Rape Culture on the other.   The cog-dis is quite the sight to behold...

I suspect Rape Culture is one of those things only straight, white, Christian, right-handed, 1%-er males whose families arrived on the Mayflower can do. Ya know, like only white people can be racist. If you're not straight, white, so-on-and-so-forth, they probably have some other explanation why you did it. They probably blame it one those evil, straight, white, Christian, blah-blah-blah.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2017, 08:35:44 PM »
At least we now have proof that Donald Trump was wrong about the Mexicans.

They're not the only rapists ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design