Author Topic: Apparent terrorist attack outside of UK Parliament  (Read 4236 times)

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: Apparent terrorist attack outside of UK Parliament
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2017, 10:31:14 AM »
His birth name is Adrian Russell Ajao. He converted to Islam while in prison.

Uh huh.

So, what you're saying is that immigration, per se, isn't the problem, it's Islam? Ok, I can accept that.

Incidentally, what is the origin of "Ajao". Clearly celtic, right?
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2017, 11:20:48 AM »
Uh huh.

So, what you're saying is that immigration, per se, isn't the problem, it's Islam? Ok, I can accept that.

Incidentally, what is the origin of "Ajao". Clearly celtic, right?

Most reports say that his birth name was Adrian Russell Elms. Wikipedia then says it was "subsequently amended to Adrian Russell Ajao." That sounds vaguely Spanish, but Wikipedia says no. "Masood is said to have assumed his stepfather’s surname after his mother’s marriage to a Nigerian."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

White Horseradish

• friend
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2017, 05:48:52 PM »
Uh huh.

Sometimes it's Islam. Sometimes it's being a *expletive deleted*che who can't get with the ladies. Results are more or less the same.

Homegrown bungholes seem to be prevalent in these things.
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.

Robert A Heinlein

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2017, 09:23:29 AM »
How about Freddie Mercury?  He's British.

Farrokh Bulsra?

The man could sing, no doubt about it.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.