Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton - Global Warming Causes Diabetes  (Read 2337 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Chelsea Clinton - Global Warming Causes Diabetes
« on: March 23, 2017, 12:03:12 PM »
Well, she's right in that the report is "horrifying", but only in regard to the crappy "science" that went into it. These morons have obviously never visited sub-saharan Africa.

I really hope the left keeps promoting her in the political arena, because holy crap, she's an imbecile.

http://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/03/23/the-horror-chelsea-clinton-blames-diabetes-on-climate-change-gets-fact-checked-hard/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Re: Chelsea Clinton - Global Warming Causes Diabetes
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 12:16:15 PM »
You realize that she is positioning herself to run for some office in NY/NYC.  (Weiner's old seat perhaps ??)   So she is appealing to the great intellectual elites of NYC as a true believer and one of them....
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 12:28:45 PM »
You realize that she is positioning herself to run for some office in NY/NYC.  (Weiner's old seat perhaps ??)   So she is appealing to the great intellectual elites of NYC as a true believer and one of them....

Yes, there is a whole movement to keep "the dynasty" going. I will certainly give credit to our side for the majority saying "no" to the Bush dynasty. It seems the left wants a 1000 year rule by the Clintons.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 12:47:52 PM »
It seems the left wants a 1000 year rule by the Clintons.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a lot.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2017, 12:51:05 PM »
Both were absolutely amoral, opportunistic liars and cheats, but I grudgingly acknowledge that both Bill and Hillary are reasonable intelligent. You have to wonder who Chelsea's father really is, because it's awfully difficult to believe that two reasonably intelligent parents could produce an offspring THAT dumb.

Chelsea needs a new script writer.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2017, 01:09:47 PM »
Both were absolutely amoral, opportunistic liars and cheats, but I grudgingly acknowledge that both Bill and Hillary are reasonable intelligent. You have to wonder who Chelsea's father really is, because it's awfully difficult to believe that two reasonably intelligent parents could produce an offspring THAT dumb.

Chelsea needs a new script writer.

I can't believe I'm semi-defending her, but when you think about it, she's probably at the same level as your average voter. It's just that venues like Twitter and friendface bring to mind:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Social media seems to encourage stupid, and speedy mechanisms like Twitter just encourage lots of stupid in small packages because they are "train of thought" vs "think twice post once" (which I grudgingly admit I need to follow more often myself) on media like forums.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2017, 02:32:31 PM »
You have to wonder who Chelsea's father really is, because it's awfully difficult to believe that two reasonably intelligent parents could produce an offspring THAT dumb.

Webster Hubble
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2017, 02:43:35 PM »
Webster Hubble

Yeah, I know. There ya go, being literal again.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

HankB

• friend
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2017, 05:00:25 PM »
Even if they're actually brother and sister?

Or at least first cousins?

>:D
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2017, 06:57:42 PM »
Even if they're actually brother and sister?

Or at least first cousins?

What, you think Hill and Billy might be hillbillies?

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2017, 08:27:23 PM »
I think someone named Chelsea hired a PR firm to push her name in the media.  She probably is planning to run for office.  She just has a lot of money to spend on puffing up her liberal name.  Makes me wonder who is paying for it.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2017, 09:25:29 PM »
I think someone named Chelsea hired a PR firm to push her name in the media.  She probably is planning to run for office.  She just has a lot of money to spend on puffing up her liberal name.  Makes me wonder who is paying for it.

Yeah, I wonder whom she knows that have access to gobs of money, and might want to live vicariously through her?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2017, 04:13:32 PM »
Makes me wonder who is paying for it.

The same outfit that paid for her wedding?

Along those same lines, she's receiving a "Lifetime Impact Award", whatever that is:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/22/chelsea-clinton-to-receive-lifetime-achievement-award-for-some-reason/

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama