Author Topic: Good grief!  (Read 1180 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Good grief!
« on: March 26, 2017, 12:53:30 PM »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

dm1333

• friend
Re: Good grief!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 01:21:38 PM »
Keep Portland weird!   :lol:

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 11:02:09 PM »
One benefit is that, if this ... entity ... is truly genderless, referring to it as "it" is entirely correct and appropriate. I just hope it is celibate, but how can something that is genderless engage in sex?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 11:15:44 PM »
I guess the judge's order will not include psychiatric treatment/evaluation. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

grampster

• friend
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 02:36:04 PM »
He is certainly queer. :P
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2017, 02:41:46 PM »

He is certainly queer patch.

“Even gender-neutral pronouns don’t feel as if they fit me,” Patch said. “I feel no identity or closeness with any pronouns I’ve come across. What describes me is my name.”

I too am at a loss for words.  =|

bob

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2017, 03:19:30 PM »
I refuse to be labeled by any pronouns with fringe on them. I am a sovereign citizen!
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2017, 03:39:40 PM »
Every day, I'm faced with the evidence that half our country has lost their collective minds.

Note, it's not because of this one crazy person. It's because of the half of the country that insists that he most certainly is NOT crazy and anyone who thinks that is a BIGOT HATEY McHITLERFASCIST!
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2017, 03:58:37 PM »
Every day, I'm faced with the evidence that half our country has lost their collective minds.

Note, it's not because of this one crazy person. It's because of the half of the country that insists that he most certainly is NOT crazy and anyone who thinks that is a BIGOT HATEY McHITLERFASCIST!
To me, it is that far too many people (and judges) are far to willing to scrap existing social conventions and follow along with the radical liberals.  In the process they accept the crazy logic of people like this. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2017, 08:02:26 PM »

You are incorrect in your assessment that they are crazy.

They aren't crazy.

Stupid, immature, needy, attention seeking, pathetic and whiny, yes, but they aren't actually crazy. They just wish they were because that would actually make them "special".
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2017, 08:54:18 PM »

Yep. Call a transexual "him" and "she" gets mad at you, and so does everyone around "her". "She" has a penis, but isn't a "he", and if you dare to point out what is a fact, you're called every name in the book.

They're denying reality, but you're the crazy one.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2017, 10:26:43 PM »
Yep. Call a transexual "him" and "she" gets mad at you, and so does everyone around "her". "She" has a penis, but isn't a "he", and if you dare to point out what is a fact, you're called every name in the book.

Not to mention the media complaints about fake news after they spent the last few years telling us that Bruce Jenner is a woman, etc.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2017, 11:11:12 PM »

Anyone besides me enjoy pushing back when caught in that verbal trap just to watch their veins bulge out in their neck and head? Yeah, I'm a prick, I know but if it's not done to start *expletive deleted*it in the first place and they jump on MY ass, I will smile and play the game.
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!