Author Topic: Speaking of reverse racism ...  (Read 1351 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Speaking of reverse racism ...
« on: March 28, 2017, 07:14:08 AM »
Or reverse discrimination: http://abc7.com/education/race-based-school-budget-cuts-spark-outrage-in-noho/1818792/

North Hollywood public school system is cutting the budget of a top school because too many students are white.

Several jobs will still be lost and class sizes could grow. For many parents, the race-based reason of "too many white students" has made the cuts more difficult to swallow.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Speaking of reverse racism ...
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 09:19:26 AM »
I wonder if they'll still teach cursive there?

Or is that a mark of white privilege?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

griz

• friend
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 02:15:01 PM »
It makes sense when you consider their goals.  They tried to have equal outcomes but the little changed.  Since you can't equalize things by bringing the bottom up, you have to lower the top by punishing successful schools.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 02:19:17 PM »
Nothing new there. That type of "reverse racism" has been going on for at least three decades that I know of. I couldn't transfer my daughter to a Fine Arts school because there were not enough white kids in her school in Chula Vista in the 80s. I was not a happy camper, holding back my kid just so their numbers would look good.  :mad:

bob

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2017, 02:58:39 PM »
The school should have 15% of the white students wear black-face each day.  That will give the appearance of diversity which is all for appearances anyway.  

I can't imagine anyone have a problem with this plan.   =D  :angel:
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 03:08:51 PM »
Half the white students can self-identify as black.  Problem solved.

"Ms. Dolezal, white courtesy telephone please ..."

"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

BobR

• friend
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2017, 03:16:11 PM »

"Ms. Dolezal Nkechi Amare Diallo, white bronzed courtesy telephone please ..."

FTFY

bob

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2017, 04:44:10 PM »
Has anyone taking the time to understand why the population has changed?  What was the starting point and how long did it take to reach above 30%?  What is the racial make-up of the school by percentage?
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

HankB

• friend
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2017, 04:44:42 PM »
They can all claim African ancestry.

Of course, it may take more excavations at Olduvai Gorge to find the evidence . . . but it should be there.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

BobR

• friend
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2017, 04:50:49 PM »
They can all claim African ancestry.

Of course, it may take more excavations at Olduvai Gorge to find the evidence . . . but it should be there.

Well I do know a white guy from South Africa who immigrated here and became a citizen, he is more African-American than most blacks in the US who claim the title are. I do believe.  ???

bob

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2017, 07:43:12 PM »

"Ms. Dolezal, white courtesy telephone please ..."

Why not just have 30 percent of the black students self-identify as intelligent, and solve the whole problem?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

HankB

• friend
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2017, 10:41:25 AM »
Well I do know a white guy from South Africa who immigrated here and became a citizen, he is more African-American than most blacks in the US who claim the title are. I do believe.  ???

When I was in college, there was another student who was a white guy born in South Africa who listed "African American" on his ethnicity. He said it helped him qualify for lots of additional financial assistance.  =D

I had to settle for listing "Native American" on my forms.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2017, 10:44:20 AM »
I'm very confused these days.  Am I supposed to feel guilty because I don't feel white guilt ??
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2017, 10:59:52 AM »
Since you can't equalize things by bringing the bottom up, you have to lower the top by punishing successful schools.

That's the same theory behind Globalization, isn't it?  Punish the successful nations, reward the unsuccessful ones.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 01:59:55 PM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2017, 02:45:27 PM »
That's the same theory behind Globalization, isn't it?  Punish the successful nations, reward the unsuccessful ones.
Pretty much, but you can't get the successful nations to agree with that sales pitch.  Success isn't really the goal anyway, just power.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge