Author Topic: Faith In Humanity Takes A Hit  (Read 750 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
Faith In Humanity Takes A Hit
« on: April 04, 2017, 03:03:26 PM »
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
Re: Faith In Humanity Takes A Hit
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 03:06:56 PM »
Stealing from family happens a lot more than people realize. Just they seldom get caught.

IMO, these two probably needed some money for meth, it is Oklahoma after all.

:(

bob

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 03:28:04 PM »
Here's a shocker. Ms. Hudgins is currently on probation for Possession of a Controlled Substance and Mr. Hickman has a long list of criminal priors, including Burglary and Possession of a Controlled Substance.

Who'd have guessed that.

(Incidentally, that took me 2 seconds of googling to uncover that information. The reporter couldn't have done that little bit of investigation?)
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 03:30:19 PM »
Bad blood between family members is not uncommon either.  It has happened in my extended family and I have heard of it often enough.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge