Author Topic: Everything is a Nazi  (Read 3375 times)

dogmush

• friend
Re: Everything is a Nazi
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2017, 06:46:01 AM »
I'm honestly not sure what to make of the above, as I've never heard of a "conservative town."

Most small towns in the South and Midwest fit this description. 

Any town with a mostly homogeneous political bent that trends GOP/Conservative.   They tend, in my experience to be closely tied with the idea of a community Identity and/or Church.  I've seen it in medium sized cities around colleges like Rev mentioned (Gainesville and the UF Gators meet this description really well.) I've also ran across it in smaller towns with churches (I have family in Jasper, AL and that town and the various Baptist churches meet the description).  My wife's family is from the Upper Midwest (Minnesota and Wisconsin)  and the dairy farmers up there all seem to band together in conservative little towns.  Their version of conservatism is different than the south's but it's still identifiable.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2017, 08:52:51 AM »
https://youtu.be/EN-tPlNRLN0
Everyone I don't Like is Hitler

Finally came across the youtube channel of this guy.  A morning radio show I listen to plays his stuff.  El Gringo.  

Here is another one.  This might not be safe for work.
https://youtu.be/sZ9UlIcYiR0
Pakistani Saturday Night

https://youtu.be/fUBXMW8KDOA
Peace Bounding Down.  NSFW.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2017, 08:57:33 AM »
I'm honestly not sure what to make of the above, as I've never heard of a "conservative town."

Your state just ain't red enough.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2017, 10:15:22 AM »
Your state just ain't red enough.

None of them are.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HankB

• friend
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2017, 05:57:59 PM »
It's such a pity that Michael Jackson passed away when he did, so the science fiction movie project he was working on with Roman Polanski - Close Encounters with the Third Grade - never came to pass.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2017, 11:39:02 PM »
It's such a pity that Michael Jackson passed away when he did, so the science fiction movie project he was working on with Roman Polanski - Close Encounters with the Third Grade - never came to pass.
:facepalm:    :laugh: 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2017, 09:01:26 PM »
i recall the case and have followed it since it happened, when I had a pretty 16 yr old GF with a really pretty 13yr old little sister.
In Manhattan in those days, it seemed like everyone, including my GF and her little sister was on Polanski's side.
Me and my cranky old dad were the only ones who wanted to put him in jail.

it was my opinion then as now that it is impossible for a 13yr old to consent to anything like that.
At 13 your decision making should be which band or TV star your crush is on .

I read her article, the gal doesn't want to be known forever as the little girl raped by polanski.
She was taking qualudes ( everybody but me was, I hated pills ) i can't recall where she got them.
He gave her booze knowing they would further impair her, as well as the hot tub would facilitate his rape

in the 70's everything was OK, he would have gotten his 90 days and it would have been forgotten
We are a lot more aware as a society now, Hilary blamed a 12 yr old girl for getting raped around the same time and now that defense would
get a lawyer disbarred ( probably )

As recently as a few yrs ago Whoopi Goldberg called it "rape, but not"rape" rape"
the criminally insane dinosaur media truly believes it is ok to rape little girls ( as long as its done by them )

Polanski wouldn't last long in prison now but in the seventies he would have been fine - its a different and a little better now in that regard
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2017, 04:49:30 AM »
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.