Author Topic: CMP To Receive 86,000 M1 Garands From The Philippines  (Read 510 times)

MechAg94

• friend
CMP To Receive 86,000 M1 Garands From The Philippines
« on: April 23, 2017, 08:00:37 PM »
https://fieldjournals.com/2017/04/08/breaking-cmp-to-receive-86000-m1-garands-from-the-philippines/

“…(the) CMP will be receiving the rifles once the Phillipines prepares them for shipment. CMP reimburses the Army transportation costs of getting these rifles back as they have with every other shipment sent to us. We do not know when these rifles will be shipped back, but they have been approved…” Johnson said in a post to that group.

Good news to hear. 

Has anyone heard any information about the 1911 pistols?  I haven't heard any news on that front.  Maybe in Trump's 2nd 100 days. 

I also heard a comment today wondering if any Beretta M9 pistols will end up with CMP.  I imagine that won't happen any time soon.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

freakazoid

• friend
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic