Author Topic: Beware: Florida Man Has Converted to Islam.  (Read 743 times)

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Beware: Florida Man Has Converted to Islam.
« on: May 22, 2017, 02:38:31 PM »
http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/suspect-tells-police-he-killed-roommates-for-disrespecting-his-muslim-faith/2324756

Now, remember this is the statement from the murderer so far, so maybe they weren't all Neo-nazis. Or maybe they were. In any case, this entire story is more proof we are in crazy times.

But this is quite simply insane. Especially this statement:

"I had to do it," he said, according to the report. "This wouldn't have had to happen if your country didn't bomb my country."

Note that quote. And check out the picture accompanying the story. That says a lot.

He converted to Islam (obviously very recently) and IMMEDIATELY, this isn't his country any more.

This entire story is nuts.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
Re: Beware: Florida Man Has Converted to Islam.
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 03:41:40 PM »
THIS is a special breed of Crazy sprinkled with Islam and poured over a snowflake!
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 11:28:39 AM »
I'm really not sure what to cheer about in this one...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 12:50:17 PM »
Great....that's 10 miles from my house.

I'd like to say I never go to that neighborhood, but there's a really nice, authentic Biergarten right down the road from that complex. 

The wife already told me she's taken to avoiding the whole USF area due to college kid antics.