Author Topic: What ?!?! More troubles in Democrat IT land  (Read 917 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
What ?!?! More troubles in Democrat IT land
« on: May 25, 2017, 08:30:23 PM »
Okay, it's Zero Hedge.  But we have video of DWS threatening the Chief of the US Capitol police with "consequences" during a budget committee hearing if he doesn't return her laptop that's part of an ongoing investigation.   Can you say "Obstruction of Justice"  ??

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-24/caught-tape-wasserman-schultz-threatens-police-chief-investigating-her-it-staffs-cri

Daily Caller links, there looks to be a lot to this.  Much, much more then Russiagate:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 09:26:57 PM by Amy Schumer »
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: What ?!?! More troubles in Democrat IT land
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 09:34:50 PM »
Democrats, nothing to see here because nothing will come of it, ever.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 09:37:42 PM »
The only way something will come of this is if someone with a lot of clout in the Democrat party hates her enough to push the issue.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 10:17:39 AM »

Earlier this week, the fashion company owned by a well known conservative pundit and media type was used to send CEO wire transfer phishing emails to my finance department. Couldn't get hold of them by phone, email, contact form, facebook or webchat.

;/

You'd think people would learn
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.