Author Topic: White supremacist stabs three, kills two in Portland  (Read 1057 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
Re: White supremacist stabs three, kills two in Portland
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 02:20:01 AM »
Guy appears to be a Bernie-bro:
https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/05/jeremy-christian-bernie/

Atleast this week. People have pointed out elsewhere that he also rants about zionism, approves of desth camps, but is also pro-refugee. I'm leaning toward the guy being schizophrenic.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

HankB

• friend
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 08:37:25 AM »
So this crazy sicko was ranting and raving, spewing trash - the story doesn't indicate he pulled the knife until someone intervened. So - when the "good samaritans" intervened, did they verbally challenge him, prompting an immediate murderous response, or did they lay hands on him before he pulled the knife? In which case, I can see a shyster making a self defense claim. (Or trying to.)

If the former, the guy should fry; if the latter . . . it shows the dangers of physical confrontation with a lunatic when you're not a trained & equipped LEO with backup.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 07:52:35 AM »
It also shows just how dangerous/deadly a knife is.  Maybe that will clue some people in about why cops often shoot bad guys wtih knifes.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 08:44:29 AM »
It also shows just how dangerous/deadly a knife is.  Maybe that will clue some people in about why cops often shoot bad guys wtih knifes.

Oh, we know why they do that. It's because they're racists:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/19/us/missouri-police-shooting/index.html
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 10:55:18 AM »
Follow up articles say that the perpetrator slashed the throats of all three victims; two of them bled out from the carotid and the third only made it because a veteran applied direct pressure to the wound until EMS arrived.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.