Author Topic: Maryland  (Read 891 times)

zahc

• friend
Maryland
« on: June 12, 2017, 05:15:21 PM »
Time for my monthly <area of the country> post. Nevada didn't work out; they wanted me to work for stock. I would have taken it otherwise though, as I found the Reno area fairly agreeable all things considered.

This time it's a gravy defense contractor job in Lithicum, MD.  How bad can it be, really? Am I insane for even thinking about it? I suppose I would have to leave most (all?) of my guns out of state, but I don't have time to shoot anymore anyway.

Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re:
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 05:37:01 PM »
Meh, lots of joints where you can get a healthy dose of crabs if nothing else.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: Re:
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 05:52:51 PM »
Meh, lots of joints where you can get a healthy dose of crabs if nothing else.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
But he could have got those in Reno.... oh..  OH... nevermind.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

freakazoid

• friend
Re: Maryland
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 06:45:07 PM »
I'll gladly let you store them at my place.  =D
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2017, 07:00:13 PM »
The crabs?   :P

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2017, 07:56:23 PM »
It's a Baltimore suburb
If you can stomach the commute, look at living in PA or VA
Everything is expensive out here especially housing
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Re:
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2017, 06:13:27 AM »
But he could have got those in Reno.... oh..  OH... nevermind.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Something along that line was my thought too.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams