Author Topic: "Get off my lawn!"  (Read 1144 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
"Get off my lawn!"
« on: July 24, 2017, 05:21:07 PM »
http://www.fox8live.com/story/35951631/veteran-92-attacked-while-protecting-his-flags

This infuriates me. 92-year old blind veteran flies American flag, low-lifes vandalize flag, when the veteran comes out to investigate they assault him.

It happened in Texas, so my money's on illegal aliens, probably affiliated with or sympathetic to La Raza. I'm thinking he needs to splice his flag halyards with concertina wire ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
Re: "Get off my lawn!"
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 06:06:01 PM »
Not sure what to say.  Wish someone saw who did it.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 07:12:52 PM »
I know what to say.  Someone needs a good ass whuppin'!
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 08:00:15 PM »
I know what to say.  Someone needs a good ass whuppin'!

Nope.
administering an "ass whuppin" implies the possibility that the whuppees might learn from the event.
Vermin (not people) that would do such a thing are beyond redemption. Such acts qualify for getting "kicked out of the gene pool".
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2017, 08:23:38 PM »
Nope.
administering an "ass whuppin" implies the possibility that the whuppees might learn from the event.
Vermin (not people) that would do such a thing are beyond redemption. Such acts qualify for getting "kicked out of the gene pool".

They committed some variety of assault, along with trespassing, vandalism, etc. Their punishment should be something appropriate to those crimes. Back in the good, old modern age, they might have spent many years at hard labor (and then deportation, if applicable). In our post-modern age, they will not get what they deserve, and they won't even be charged with terrorism, or any so-called hate crime charge.

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2017, 10:12:27 PM »
Nope.

Beating up a 92 year old blind guy put them right into "get a rope" territory in my book.

We put rabid dogs down.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2017, 10:13:29 PM »

They committed some variety of assault, along with trespassing, vandalism, etc. Their punishment should be something appropriate to those crimes. Back in the good, old modern age, they might have spent many years at hard labor (and then deportation, if applicable). In our post-modern age, they will not get what they deserve, and they won't even be charged with terrorism, or any so-called hate crime charge.

Freaking liberals, gonna ruin this country...
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2017, 11:16:09 PM »
Freaking liberals, HAVE ruin(ed) this country...

Fixed it! =D
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero