Author Topic: Sukhi's Chicken Tika Masala  (Read 5603 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Sukhi's Chicken Tika Masala
« on: August 03, 2017, 02:14:43 PM »
Sukhi's chicken tika masala. I don't know if this stuff is anywhere besides Costco, but I recently discovered it there, and it's really good. Compares to what I've had fresh at decent Indian restaurants. It's in the refrigerated section where they keep the better cheeses and the "gourmet" type soups and stuff (i.e., not where the cheap frozen pizza and stuff is).

It's just the chicken and sauce - you add rice (if you want) separately. I'm currently hooked on this stuff mixed with rice and then some naan on the side.  I really like Trader Blows naan, but Coscto has some pretty good naan as well.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Re: Sukhi's Chicken Tika Masala
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 11:27:50 AM »
I will have to see if our CoCost has it in stock.  I really do like Trader Blows naan too.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.