Author Topic: Washinton Post on the Non-Violent Left  (Read 644 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Washinton Post on the Non-Violent Left
« on: August 19, 2017, 09:37:39 AM »
"The left gave up on political violence."

Does anyone else think that Trump hating Jeff Bezos is basically just telling the Post what to write now?

http://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2017/08/19/spit-take-warning-wapo-perspective-on-who-gave-up-on-political-violence-is-shameless/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Washinton Post on the Non-Violent Left
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 09:40:56 AM »
I have to wonder if what's really bothering the left is that the young lady was not killed with a firearm.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 09:58:13 AM »
I have to wonder if what's really bothering the left is that the young lady was not killed with a firearm.

Not inconceivable. I'm in St George, UT today. I was having the hotel breakfast this morning and they had CNN on in the breakfast room. They are STILL talking about all the dangerous guns that were at the protest and how those guns must have contributed to the violence just from being visible.

I think they really, really, wanted shots fired.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 10:07:56 AM »
I think the ones that set that shitshow up wanted carnage in the streets.
It would have been a win-win-win for the left. Blame evil guns, blame evil conservatives and all of it would have been Trump's fault.
It ain't over, they will keep pushing till they get the race war they want.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams