Author Topic: Tucker Carlson, Fake Clinton FBI Investigation, SPLC hides money in the Caymens  (Read 845 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Comey was writing up his exoneration of Hillary prior to interviewing her, and the SPLC is hiding millions in offshore accounts. 

Nice to see some hard hitting journalism...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiepzysY8Nc&t=20m
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
But RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, NAZIS, NAZIS, NAZIS!!!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Unisaw

• friend
As much as I can't stand the SPLC, I'm not sure about the "hiding money offshore" accusation.  It sounds like they are simply investing surplus money in hedge funds that are organized in the Caymans.  Those hedge funds should still show up as an investment on the asset side of SPLC's balance sheet: reported cash goes down while reported investments go up.  So, unless they're engaging in fraudulent accounting, I don't see what the issue is.  There is nothing illegal per se about a tax-exempt entity investing in an offshore vehicle, and many do so to avoid taxation on unrelated business taxable income.  But, I might be missing something.
Well, if you have the sudden urge to lick your balls you'll know you got the veterinary version... K Frame

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Rather than sticking that money in the Caymens (and Bermuda and buying just enough ownership interests in foreign companies to avoid US reporting requirements) they should use that money to fund Diversty Awareness and other left causes, instead of acting like mean ol' Republicans and profiting off the backs of those they exploit....
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 12:21:54 PM by Amy Schumer »
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Pb

• friend
Google "morris dees sex" for some interesting reading.