Author Topic: Pre-dawn walk...  (Read 614 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Pre-dawn walk...
« on: September 15, 2017, 12:28:52 PM »
I walked Seren before dawn yesterday morning. It's often an interesting time for both of us.

Yesterday, though, she was very interested in trying to find the Great Horned Owl that started calling. It's been a couple of years since I heard one in my neighborhood. Glad to know they're still around.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Pre-dawn walk...
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 12:41:34 PM »
Another of the benefits of working the night shift. I'm up for sunrise almost every day. a great time to be out and about.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Pre-dawn walk...
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 12:56:05 PM »
I'm up and about before dawn every work day, but I don't spend much of it outside with Seren. Yesterday I didn't feel great so I decided to bag the day. She still wanted to be up and about at our regular time, though, so I figured I'd take her for a walk. Glad that I did.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.