Author Topic: Trump campaign adviser was wiretapped under secret court orders: CNN  (Read 1306 times)

MechAg94

• friend
http://start.att.net/news/read/article/reuters-trump_campaign_adviser_was_wiretapped_under_secret-newscred2

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/18/politics/paul-manafort-government-wiretapped-fisa-russians/index.html

The surveillance was discontinued at some point last year for lack of evidence, according to one of the sources.
The FBI then restarted the surveillance after obtaining a new FISA warrant that extended at least into early this year.

The more I hear about some of lawlessness in D.C., the more I am amazed that Trump actually won.  If we had a nationally run election, I have no doubt the election server would have shut down on election night and come back up showing Clinton won.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Trump campaign adviser was wiretapped under secret court orders: CNN
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 10:36:57 PM »
Why is it every time Trump is "wrong" or "lying" or "crazy," he turns out to have been right?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 11:24:19 PM »
Why is it every time Trump is "wrong" or "lying" or "crazy," he turns out to have been right?

Because, as Henry Kissinger informed us, "even paranoids have enemies."   [tinfoil]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 10:13:11 AM »

Because.... Trump.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 11:21:15 AM »
My other thought was that if Trump's people have been wiretapped and investigated that long, there is no way this special prosecutor investigation is turning up anything substantive. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2017, 11:22:20 AM »

The more I hear about some of lawlessness in D.C., the more I am amazed that Trump actually won.  If we had a nationally run election, I have no doubt the election server would have shut down on election night and come back up showing Clinton won.

Why do you think the Democrats and the Media (but I repeat myself...), are pushing the "Russia Hacked the Election !!!111OMG!!!" narrative. They want to nationalize he election process.  They can't manipulate the results when there are 3,142 entities running their own elections.  They can only rig things in a select few, which are not enough for them to win via the Electoral College.

JUST AS THE FOUNDERS INTENDED !!!!
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2017, 01:23:10 PM »
My other thought was that if Trump's people have been wiretapped and investigated that long, there is no way this special prosecutor investigation is turning up anything substantive. 

Death of a thousand cuts.
They'll "find" some pissant crap and with a willing deep-state prosecutor and judicial team make a few piddly ass charges stick to some minor players. All of which will implicate Trump as being complicit in "something" and give the spineless, nutless, sacks of excrement that call themselves Republicans a "good enough" excuse to distance themselves from Trump and his agenda.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2017, 07:12:43 PM »
<<Edit:  I just noticed the dates.  I thought this was a new story. >>

https://medium.com/@JackPosobiec/breaking-lynch-ordered-manaforts-phone-tapped-during-veselnitskaya-meeting-363824284be8

http://www.pacificpundit.com/2017/07/14/lynch-ordered-manaforts-phone-tapped-during-veselnitskaya-meeting/

Breaking: Lynch Ordered Manafort’s Phone Tapped During Veselnitskaya Meeting
Now, a former Trump campaign official reports that Paul Manafort’s phone was subject to FISA wiretap during the infamous meeting.
If true, this FISA warrant would have been carried out under Loretta Lynch, Attorney General to Barack Obama. Former FBI Director James Comey has testified under oath to instances of collusion between AG Lynch and the Clinton campaign during 2016, as well as obstruction of justice in the Clinton investigation.

Yesterday, multiple news agencies and President Trump all stated that Veselnitskaya was granted special permission to enter the US by Attorney General Lynch after her visa had been initially blocked.