Author Topic: Dept of Interior's Changing Culture  (Read 862 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Dept of Interior's Changing Culture
« on: September 20, 2017, 06:52:42 PM »
DOI's changing culture, thanks to Zinke. He da man!

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/09/20/working-at-the-dept-of-interior-just-got-a-whole-lot-more-awesome/

I'm betting the majority of NPS people I interacted with in my career (as well a majority in general) absolutely hate Zinke.  =D
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Dept of Interior's Changing Culture
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 07:07:45 PM »

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 07:09:09 PM »
To listen to the lefty tree hugger tards Trump and Zinke have already clear cut Yellowstone, strip mined Zion NP and started filling up the Grand Canyon as a landfill.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

grampster

• friend
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 07:16:15 PM »
Oh, no, no, no...The Grand Canyon is the perfect dump for nuclear waste.   :rofl:
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2017, 01:19:59 AM »
There actually used to be a uranium mine in the canyon. One of the creeks in there is still contaminated with uranium.  They tell you go ahead and take water from that creek when hiking, but to reserve it until all other water has been consumed, and if you reach another water source before drinking it to dump the uranium water and replace it.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2017, 07:12:01 AM »
He needs to get a Duck Hunt machine, and a Whack-A-Mole (replace them with prairie dogs)
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.