Author Topic: Valerie Plame is back. Again.  (Read 906 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Valerie Plame is back. Again.
« on: September 21, 2017, 02:30:24 PM »
http://www.dailywire.com/news/21383/ex-cia-agent-valerie-plame-tweets-article-blaming-emily-zanotti

Ex-CIA operative Valerie Plame Wilson claims she was just being "thoughtful," by re-Tweeting an openly anti-Semitic article titled, "America’s Jews Are Driving America’s Wars." The article is worse, even, than it appears from the headline. According to the author, American Jews must "recuse themselves" from any conversation about the Middle East, and media organizations should be "required to label" Jewish commentators.

Plame serves on the board of the Ploughshares Fund, an organization that advocated for the Iranian nuclear deal, and who, along with her husband Joe Wilson, was among the top donors to Hillary Clinton's Presidential campaign. Earlier this year, she tried to organize a campaign to buy Twitter, so that she could remove "hateful" President Donald Trump from the social platform.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Re: Valerie Plame is back. Again.
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 02:41:09 PM »
http://www.dailywire.com/news/21383/ex-cia-agent-valerie-plame-tweets-article-blaming-emily-zanotti

Ex-CIA operative Valerie Plame Wilson claims she was just being "thoughtful," by re-Tweeting an openly anti-Semitic article titled, "America’s Jews Are Driving America’s Wars." The article is worse, even, than it appears from the headline. According to the author, American Jews must "recuse themselves" from any conversation about the Middle East, and media organizations should be "required to label" Jewish commentators.

So should the media organization start with this:
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 04:12:27 PM »
From her Twitter feed, it looks like she's in full tilt backpedal/spin mode.

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 06:24:27 PM »
I hope Trump makes her an honorary Literallyhitler.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2017, 08:10:57 PM »
Since many American Jews are liberal leftists, should the real headline be "America’s Rich Leftists Are Driving America’s Wars"?  Just a thought.  

The rest of it appears to be purely antisemitic.  And by "rest of it" it seems to be just about all of it.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge