Author Topic: San Juan mayor bitches about Trump, in front of hundreds of pallets of FEMA aid  (Read 4294 times)

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
I think we should perform basic infrastructure repairs (i.e. bring them back up to the same third world level of incompetance and unreliability they had before), then pull out and cut the apron strings. Terminate the territorial relationship and let them be their own country. Give them a cut-off so that anyone born more than nine months after the announcement will NOT be a U.S. citizen.

Waste of a valuable resource; how much do you think Branson would pay for a bigger island with a built in workforce?

Hawkmoon

• friend
And Carmen is back in the news:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/12/san-juan-mayor-accuses-trump-genocide-hurricane/

Now she says that if Trump doesn't provide more aid, he's guilty of genocide. However, the lady seems to be operating under a bit of a cognitive disconnect. She's asking the U.S. and the world to do all the heavy lifting to rebuild Puerto Rico, and at the same time she comes out with this gem:

“I ask the United Nations, UNICEF and the world to stand with the people of Puerto Rico and stop the genocide that will result from the lack of appropriate action of a President that just does not get it because he has been incapable of looking in our eyes and seeing the pride that burns fiercely in our hearts and souls,” the mayor continued.

Yeah ... we're so proud we have no problem at all expecting everybody else to fix our problems for us ... and pay for it. Because we're too proud to belittle ourselves by fixing our own mess.

Hija de perra.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Genocide. I wonder how Jews, Armenians, and a few other groups feel about her throwing that term around?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Typical - you heartless, white, male conservatives have no sympathy for a puertorriqueña just trying to extend her 15 minutes of fame.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."