Author Topic: Feminist Politicians and Harvey Weinstein  (Read 27030 times)

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Re: Feminist Politicians and Harvey Weinstein
« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2017, 02:29:24 PM »
It's quite becoming, "Tie chains around the witch and throw her in the water. If she drowns, she's not a witch."

Does she weigh the same as a duck?
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #101 on: November 13, 2017, 03:44:41 PM »
Does she weigh the same as a duck?

Make sure you use your own scales and not ones provided by the DNC.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #102 on: November 13, 2017, 03:56:01 PM »
Make sure you use your own scales and not ones provided by the DNC.
    - Bernie Sanders
                         - Barack Obama

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #103 on: November 16, 2017, 10:34:20 AM »

Time to demand Franken be ejected from the Senate.

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #104 on: November 16, 2017, 10:37:47 AM »
Time to demand Franken be ejected from the Senate.

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

Wow. Picture is worth one thousand words.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #105 on: November 16, 2017, 12:38:12 PM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #106 on: November 16, 2017, 01:07:30 PM »
Response by Franken supporter. Basically, "She was asking for it!".

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/11/16/vile-imwithher-troll-claims-franken-pic-was-staged-because-leeann-tweedens-skirt-was-too-short/

Be interesting who (if anyone) from his own party calls for Franken to resign.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #107 on: November 16, 2017, 01:08:54 PM »
Be interesting who (if anyone) from his own party calls for Franken to resign.

My money is on the "if anyone" because... "IT'S DIFFERENT, OK!" (when it is someone on our side.)

Sheldon Whitehouse has already come out and said that the press will have to ask him about something more interesting than the Franken accusations. Ho-hum.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #108 on: November 16, 2017, 01:31:30 PM »
I think some will come out against Franken from that side, just as some are coming out (a bit late) on Clinton. Not sure if any dems in office with name recognition will though.

This will just be an interesting one because of the photographic evidence. Whether Franken was just "kidding around" or not, it seems pretty obvious that Tweeden was really asleep and not in on the joke. It will be much easier for them to shrug off all the Biden photos than to shrug this off. Especially with the added "tongue down the throat".

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
                         - Barack Obama

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #110 on: November 16, 2017, 02:14:18 PM »
I think some will come out against Franken from that side, just as some are coming out (a bit late) on Clinton. Not sure if any dems in office with name recognition will though.

This will just be an interesting one because of the photographic evidence. Whether Franken was just "kidding around" or not, it seems pretty obvious that Tweeden was really asleep and not in on the joke. It will be much easier for them to shrug off all the Biden photos than to shrug this off. Especially with the added "tongue down the throat".

Well, they might just throw him under the bus. He's in a safe seat with a Democrat governor to appoint his replacement. Gotta crack some eggs, Al!

(Incidentally, I'm greatly enjoying this reprobate's comeuppance. His very presence in the Senate after STEALING the election in 2008 has been an affront to justice.)

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #111 on: November 16, 2017, 02:29:25 PM »
Well, they might just throw him under the bus. He's in a safe seat with a Democrat governor to appoint his replacement. Gotta crack some eggs, Al!

(Incidentally, I'm greatly enjoying this reprobate's comeuppance. His very presence in the Senate after STEALING the election in 2008 has been an affront to justice.)

Be interesting if they do

Uranus is a gas giant.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

Pb

• friend
« Reply #113 on: November 16, 2017, 03:46:39 PM »

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #114 on: November 16, 2017, 04:08:36 PM »
I'd be perfectly happy to see this trend destroy 1000s of politicians regardless of what side of the aisle they are on.

Maybe it will finally switch on the lights in people to realize that the political class are, as a rule, scum. And we could finally get away from letting them make momentous decisions for us.   
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #115 on: November 16, 2017, 04:27:37 PM »
I'd be perfectly happy to see this trend destroy 1000s of politicians regardless of what side of the aisle they are on.

Maybe it will finally switch on the lights in people to realize that the political class are, as a rule, scum. And we could finally get away from letting them make momentous decisions for us.   

I concur

Uranus is a gas giant.

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #116 on: November 17, 2017, 07:24:26 AM »
Out of curiosity, what have you told or taught the females in your lives to do regarding sexual harassment? Being gun guys, I already know the most likely advice you all have for sexual assault.  ;)
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #117 on: November 17, 2017, 09:27:19 AM »
Out of curiosity, what have you told or taught the females in your lives to do regarding sexual harassment? Being gun guys, I already know the most likely advice you all have for sexual assault.  ;)

I tell all women of my acquaintance they should carry a gun, and know how to use it.

Unfortunately, because of a proclivity to serial suicide attempts, I can't extend that advice to my own daughter.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: Re: Feminist Politicians and Harvey Weinstein
« Reply #118 on: November 17, 2017, 10:04:34 AM »
My oldest girl is 7, so she's only got the most basic instruction so far. (Not allowing touching, tell mommy and daddy and the like)

As they get older,  we'll read "The Gift of Fear." Very useful book (not perfect,  but none is). One of the important lessons is, to listen to your instincts.  If you feel uncomfortable, don't dismiss it,  find out why.  Oftentimes it is because someone is using societal conventions against you.

I see that happening in every one of these stories.  (Especially in a place with already horribly messed up conventions like Hollywood.)

This is all,  of course,  prior to an assault.  During an assualt it's shoot center mass and don't stop until threat is ended.

(If she is disarmed,  it will be fight back and aim for weak spots- eyes,  joints,  etc...)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #119 on: November 17, 2017, 12:05:50 PM »

Do your level best to put the offender in the hospital.  Gouge eyes, kick knees, throat punch, whatever soft target she can find. (assuming for some reason she can't just shoot him).

Even if he's just trying to be grabby, or pulling a Weinstein (some kind of quid pro quo offer) a severely injured male in a hospital accused of rape is not the kind of "he said, she said" that is winnable for him.  What's he going to say "I wasn't trying to rape her like she thinks, I just wanted her to *expletive deleted*ck me for a promotion?"

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #120 on: November 17, 2017, 06:46:38 PM »
Democrat candidate for governor tries to get ahead of the story:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/17/dem-candidate-boasts-hayloft-romp-sex-with-50-women-in-bid-to-preempt-oppo.html

O’Neill went on to say: “In the last fifty years I was sexually intimate with approximately 50 very attractive females. It ranged from a gorgeous blonde who was my first true love and we made passionate love in the hayloft of her parent’s barn and ended with a drop dead gorgeous red head from Cleveland.”

This guy misses the point.  The issue with Franken, Weinstein, et al. isn't that they're promiscuous.  The issue is they are sexually harassing and assaulting women.
                         - Barack Obama

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #121 on: November 17, 2017, 07:13:33 PM »

Personally, I'm glad to see them burn. Scumbags are scumbags, regardless of party line. People who use their position to get away with rape or sexual assault deserve to be removed from those positions of trust. Hopefully this is the tip of the iceberg. I know Congress has plenty more dirt to be exposed.

"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #122 on: November 17, 2017, 07:54:04 PM »
Personally, I'm glad to see them burn. Scumbags are scumbags, regardless of party line. People who use their position to get away with rape or sexual assault deserve to be removed from those positions of trust. the gene pool. Hopefully this is the tip of the iceberg. I know Congress has plenty more dirt to be exposed.

FTFY
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #123 on: November 17, 2017, 07:56:18 PM »
Feminist Lena "believe women" Dunham is believing one of her former writers over the woman who says he raped her when she was 17. Interesting, for someone who otherwise attacks men just for breathing.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/11/17/writer-for-lena-dunhams-girls-accused-of-rape-of-then-17-year-old-actress-aurora-perrineau/

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2017, 08:52:54 PM »
You mean Lena "It's not assault when it's your own sister" Dunham?

THAT Lena Dunham?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design