Author Topic: Question  (Read 790 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Question
« on: October 20, 2017, 01:24:08 AM »
I was listening to the Larry Elder show on Thursday, and he played audio of a British woman picking apart and destroying Kathy Griffin, after her lachrymose "He broke me" jag. I was hoping someone here might have heard/seen the Brit lady's rant, and could tell me who it was, or where to find it. 'Cuz it was savory.

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

wmenorr67

• friend
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 02:41:20 AM »
Did you happen to try and google Larry Elder show?
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 02:58:24 AM »
I, too, sometimes ask questions I know the answer to or how to get it merely to publicize an issue.

However, the way search engines sometimes work, it is difficult to phrase a search term that filters out all the rock bands and restaurants with catchy names and gives you an impossible-to-handle number of irrelevant hits to wade through.

Google, therefore, is sometimes not your friend, and it is sometimes easier just to ask the hivemind the question in hopes that someone knows exactly what you're talking about and can pop up with a direct and fast answer.

Incidentally, try https://www.ixquick.com/ for an alternative to Google.

Terry, 230RN

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 03:02:49 AM »
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 08:26:46 AM »
http://www.larryelder.com/show-archive/

I actually found that last night, but it doesn't look like I can fast-forward to the part I'm looking for, so it will require me to just listen for an hour or two.

Thanks, though.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife