Author Topic: Suprised? Hardly at all!  (Read 612 times)

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
Suprised? Hardly at all!
« on: October 19, 2017, 11:57:58 PM »
As usuall, after a mass shooting certain members of Congress are asking for more gun laws.

Predictably, in the aftermath of the Las Vegas shootings (which I am convinced was another government false flag involving multiple shooters) the U.S. Congress is taking aim at our guns. Specifically, at least 16 gun control bills have been filed in Congress since the Vegas shootings. Montana Shooting Sports Association (MSSA) President Gary Marbut recently sent out this summary of current gun control bills in the U.S. House and Senate.   

U.S. House

HR 3947 – Bans parts and accessories that increase the rate of fire of a semi-automatic firearm

HR 3962 – Bans online sales of ammunition

HR 3984 – Repeals the Lawful Protection in Commerce law that would allow lawsuits against FFL’s and manufacturers

HR 3986 – Would require the placement of tracking ID into ‘all’ firearms sold in America

HR 3987 – Would require a fee to purchase a firearm through NICS and use these monies to fund the CDC to conduct research on gun violence that was previously found to be biased by Congress

HR 3998 – Bans firearms for known or ‘suspected’ terrorists

HR 3999 – Bans parts that increase the rate of fire of a semi-automatic firearm

HR 4018 – Institutes a ‘3’ day waiting period nationally for purchase of handgun

HR 4025 – Expands reporting of multiple firearms sales

HR 4052 – Would ‘ban’ possession and transfer of large capacity magazines (More than 10 rounds)

HR 4057 – Expansion of Prohibition for firearms ownership for being on a Terrorist Watch List

U.S. Senate

S. 1915 – Would require all firearms to be personalized for restricted access and use

S. 1916 – Bans parts and accessories that increase the rate of fire of a semi-automatic firearm

S. 1923 – Expands background checks of firearms

S. 1939 – Repeals the Lawful Protection in Commerce law that would allow lawsuits against FFL’s and manufacturers

S. 1945 – Would ‘ban’ possession and transfer of large capacity magazines (More than 10 rounds)

Source: http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/Articles/tabid/109/ID/3664/They-Are-Coming-For-Our-Guns.aspx

I've skimmed some of them and see one of Colorado's representatives (but not mine so far) as signed on to at least one of these.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.