Author Topic: Trumps increase unemployment  (Read 923 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
Trumps increase unemployment
« on: October 21, 2017, 02:01:30 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/20/melania-trump-cuts-bloated-first-lady-payroll-from-michelle-obama-days.html

The left would more than likely try to spin it that way, not that they are saving the taxpayers over $20 million.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Re: Trumps increase unemployment
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 09:13:53 AM »
I wonder what a "director of advance" does.   (Fisher -- $77,000.00 – deputy director of advance for the first lady.)

Is that like the "advance" person for entertainment groups on tour?  Arranges lodging, etc?

Seems there's only a "deputy director" for it.  ???

Any how, yes, the left could make a big deal out of it, especially if there could possibly be any hint of fake racism they could play up hyperbolically and all frothy-at-the-mouthy.

Reading the comments, I discovered a new term for all those deplorables who voted for Trump: "invertebrates."

A term I accept proudly, just as I accepted the appellation "deplorable."

Terry, deplorable invertebrate, 230RN

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 09:51:35 AM »

Seems there's only a "deputy director" for it.  ???

Likely a combination of job title / GS level. A Director would usually be at a higher GS level, thus higher pay. I'm guessing Melania decided she didn't need the high dollar version. In fact at the white house level, the difference between a Director and Deputy Director might be the difference between SES pay and GS pay.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 12:27:36 PM »
OK, thanks.  Makes sense.

Did I guess right on what an Advance meant?

Terry, "invertebrate deplorable," 230RN