Author Topic: Obama Admin Funneled Fines to Pet Causes  (Read 903 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Obama Admin Funneled Fines to Pet Causes
« on: October 25, 2017, 10:17:09 AM »
Shocker, I know.

While I might expect something like money funneled to environmental NGOs (or the opposite equivalent from an R admin), I was a bit shocked to see stuff like settlements directed at groups like La Raza, which IMO, borders on a domestic terrorist organization, and is certainly overtly racist.

Regardless of party, I also don't like the idea of settlement funds going to ANY outside organization. While I don't like the way the gov monetarily goes after people who break one of the bajillion regulations out there, if they're doing it, and when they do it, it seems to me it becomes taxpayer money that should be used for things like infrastructure, or paying down the debt.

Also, just as with asset forfeiture (which needs to go away), the money needs to go nowhere near whichever agency did the forfeiture.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/25/smoking-gun-email-reveals-obama-doj-blocked-conservative-groups-from-settlement-funds-gop-lawmaker-says.html
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: Obama Admin Funneled Fines to Pet Causes
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 11:15:29 AM »
Disgusting.

I’m sure the republicans do similar stunts, but this just shows how nasty and petty the democrats really are.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 01:57:59 PM »
Disgusting.

I’m sure the republicans do similar stunts, but this just shows how nasty and petty the democrats politicians really are.

FIFY
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 06:35:34 PM »
With the DNC's connections to La Raza, Planned Parenthood, Black Lives Matter, and many other organizations that promote bigotry against various religious and ethnic groups (not to mention the very young), how much longer will we fail to acknowledge they are the most influential and powerful American hate group in recent history? Or all of American history?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife