Author Topic: Donna Brazile's new book I'm gonna have to read  (Read 3848 times)

Kingcreek

• friend
Donna Brazile's new book I'm gonna have to read
« on: November 02, 2017, 09:17:25 AM »
I will wait until I can get it through the library so as to not put any extra coins in her pocket but this looks Hillary-ous!
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774
Seems the annointed sparklefarts Obama "neglected" the party and left them $24 million in debt. Who would have guessed? If Hillary had won these fools would be running their scams full throttle over all of us.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Donna Brazile's new book I'm gonna have to read
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 09:33:14 AM »
I can't wait to find out how Trump and Putin forced her to rig the primaries and give Hillary the debate questions
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 09:46:51 AM »
We are fortunate to have a great library system in this country. I can read entertaining garbage without investing my hard earned money. Ok some local tax dollars but small amount on my tax bill. Our small town has a beautiful historical Carnegie library with a great interlibrary lending program.
Pretty early to drift my own thread...

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 09:59:45 AM »
We are fortunate to have a great library system in this country. I can read entertaining garbage without investing my hard earned money. Ok some local tax dollars but small amount on my tax bill. Our small town has a beautiful historical Carnegie library with a great interlibrary lending program.
Pretty early to drift my own thread...

And now with e-readers and download options from the library, you don't even have to go out in public.

No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 10:14:14 AM »
And now with e-readers and download options from the library, you don't even have to go out in public.
Right you are, but I still like books and paper magazines. I've done digital but I don't have interweb at home and I would have to download either at work or at the library anyway. It's right next to the post office and I'm there once everyday and ungunned anyway. What's a few trees pulped here and there.

Chester32141

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 01:15:40 PM »
I found this part to be interesting ....
 [popcorn]

Yet the states kept less than half of 1 percent of the $82 million they had amassed from the extravagant fund-raisers Hillary’s campaign was holding,...
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 01:32:52 PM by Chester32141 »
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2017, 03:10:41 PM »
Who's this "Hillary" guy who's pulled all these scams?  Why isn't he in jail by now?
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2017, 03:23:46 PM »
I also saw a side by side of Hillary statements. One of her stating she knew nothing of the Trump dossier  until she heard about it in the news, and a later statement of her defending putting money up for it.

It's pathetically funny watching her acolytes attempt to unquestioningly defend her. It's less funny watching her continue to get away with crap.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2017, 03:55:29 PM »
Who's this "Hillary" guy who's pulled all these scams?  Why isn't he in jail by now?
I heard mention on Rush that Ken Starr opined that Mueller is now pointing his investigation at the Democrats and Hillary, but I am not sure if he is trustworthy.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2017, 04:00:07 PM »
I heard mention on Rush that Ken Starr opined that Mueller is now pointing his investigation at the Democrats and Hillary, but I am not sure if he is trustworthy.

From what I saw, Mueller is now focusing on a conservative non-profit. I'd love to be proven wrong, but I don't think Mueller will go after any Ds in any  significant way.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2017, 06:57:17 PM »
Since she is a woman AND a PoC all of her allegations have to be considered the truth.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2017, 07:01:34 PM »
I can't stand Brazile, just one more DC leech. But, if you're going to read her book, get a signed copy, worth a lot once she commits suicide.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2017, 07:06:35 PM »
I'm hoping this sets off a massive feeding frenzy as various leftist sects go after each other.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2017, 07:35:53 PM »
I'm hoping this sets off a massive feeding frenzy as various leftist sects go after each other.

I don't know, Warren. That corrupt DNC machine has had a certain upside.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2017, 08:17:25 PM »

It seems to have started:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017/11/02/why-are-democrats-suddenly-distancing-themselves-from-hillary-anybody-mueller/

This may also cancel out my post above about Mueller.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2017, 08:36:46 PM »
Don't get your hopes up.  Mueller isn't going after Hillary.  The Dems have just finally realized that she is thoroughly washed up and worthless, actually a serious liability for the party.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2017, 10:22:52 PM »
Mueller is turning up some ugly stuff at the DNC, and some of them must know they need to pivot away from the trajectory they've been on. Whether or not HRC is charged, she's a good scapegoat for them. She wasn't likely to run for office again. She was not that popular to begin with. And, in fact, she just happens to be at least partly responsible for much of what the Democrats have been doing wrong.

Even Jake Tapper has to admit that Trump was right on this one:

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2017/11/02/nailed-it-jake-tapper-unearths-trump-tweet-that-did-age-well-hint-dnc-hillary-hardest-hit/
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 12:28:37 AM by fistful »

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2017, 08:36:53 AM »

Huh. Will have to buy a copy of the book. It is interesting that the DNC essentially signed themselves over to Hillary Clinton. Yes, we all know that the DNC actively stabbed Bernie in the back and that Debbie Wasserman Schultz was a not so secret mole for Clinton.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2017, 09:23:49 AM »
Don't get your hopes up.  Mueller isn't going after Hillary.  The Dems have just finally realized that she is thoroughly washed up and worthless, actually a serious liability for the party.
I have also heard Mueller was in a position to know of and perhaps have helped with the Russian uranium deal.  I really doubt he digs that up, but some of the stuff that has come out has helped uncover stuff around it.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2017, 10:56:18 AM »
it might be part of an effort to push that reset with donors, sort of a "yes you got hosed but the hosers arent in charge anymore" message.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Scout26

• friend

Hold fast by the river.
for the motherland.

Scout26

• friend
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2017, 04:42:15 PM »
it might be part of an effort to push that reset with donors, sort of a "yes you got hosed but the hosers arent in charge anymore" message.

Not, to be Debbie Downer, but the DNC might now get it's act together (although with the current and potential chairs that's doesn't look likely), and start as a real challenge to the R's.   However, the new crop of leadership actually looks worse then the old.  Hope springs eternal.

Although, I wonder if the Berniebots will reopen their case against the DNC, since there is now proof of the fix being in.  

[popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn]

Hold fast by the river.
for the motherland.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2017, 06:28:34 PM »

Exactly. Turning on Clinton allows them to pin their problems on her, and distance themselves, as Brazile is clearly trying to do.