Author Topic: Interesting... Biden almost replaced Hillary?  (Read 1080 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Interesting... Biden almost replaced Hillary?
« on: November 05, 2017, 07:48:55 AM »
Apparently another revelation out of Donna Brazile's book...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/04/brazile-as-dnc-chair-considered-replacing-clinton-with-biden-after-fainted-report.html

That was after the nominating process... how could that have been done?

OOH! MONEY SHOT!

In their response to the revelation, Clinton spokespeople say Brazile was buying into Russian-led propaganda! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's STILL everyone else's fault that Empress Hillary the First was denied her rightful coronation. I absolutely love it.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Interesting... Biden almost replaced Hillary?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 08:10:06 AM »
OOH! MONEY SHOT!

In their response to the revelation, Clinton spokespeople say Brazile was buying into Russian-led propaganda! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I cracked up when I read that yesterday. The boy who cried Russia. It all continues to be even funnier considering how they reamed Mitt Romney on Russia.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 11:24:08 AM »
Biden might have won.  He's way less polarizing than Hillary.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2017, 11:35:11 AM »
Biden might have won.  He's way less polarizing than Hillary.

I agree. Going by the recent Bush books in the news, I think Biden would have gotten a strong showing of RINO voters, as well as Bernie voters who sat it out or went third party.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2017, 11:45:39 AM »
If it had been Biden v. Trump I would have stayed home. As it happened armed guards could have barred me from the polls and I would have removed them to vote against Hillary. So yes, Biden could have won.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2017, 08:39:48 PM »
He ran twice and didn't do well, I don't think the third time would have been a charm.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2017, 12:08:51 PM »
I also think Biden probably would have won.  While also nasty man, he does not project the vile contempt for Americans that Hillary did.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2017, 12:46:03 PM »
Ehhh, all the Hillary voters would have been pissed and stayed home also.   Probably a toss up...
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

slingshot

• friend
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2017, 07:58:21 PM »
Ehhh, all the Hillary voters would have been pissed and stayed home also.   Probably a toss up...
I think the Republican core wanted to replace Trump even though he was killing most of them in the primaries. 

You wonder how this could happen?  the party just threatens to destroy the candidate unless they drop out and then they bring in the candidate that they want.  I was not a Trump supporter during the primary season.  To me Trump simply wasn't "politician enough" for the party.  Hillary had too much baggage, but the Democrats should have sorted that out before the primaries got rolling.  The liberal wing of the party and that is the controlling faction, got their wish with Hillary.  But the regular working guy felt otherwise.
It shall be as it was in the past... Not with dreams, but with strength and with courage... Shall a nation be molded to last. (The Plainsman, 1936)