Author Topic: That Trump!  (Read 932 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
That Trump!
« on: November 09, 2017, 01:47:33 PM »
I wonder how the lamestream press will manage to turn THIS into a negative. During the visit to China, the Trumps played a video of their daughter speaking Chinese and then singing a song in Chinese.

https://twitter.com/RayZhangSF

This makes perfect sense. She's a member of a family that does business on a big dollar scale around the world, and the Chinese are (and will be) major players. It's good business to be able to speak the other person's language, and it's much easier to learn when you start young. Can you imagine Obama's daughters condescending to learn Chinese?

During the campaign, weren't we told that Trump the boor and buffoon would be an embarrassment to the United States?  [popcorn]

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chinese-love-trumps-mandarin-speaking-granddaughter-111034176.html

"As a little ambassador of Chinese-American friendship, Arabella has already received the love of a vast number of Chinese people," Hua said during a regular press briefing Thursday.

"This kind of special arrangement is actually very sweet and warm-hearted. We believe that this has helped to further bring closer the affection and distance between the Chinese and American people."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: That Trump!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 01:55:16 PM »
Can you imagine Obama's daughters condescending to learn Chinese?

From what little I remember hearing they weren't exactly proficient in English.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 02:14:09 PM »
Ivanka Trump, Arabella's mother and a White House adviser, has said in interviews that her children have a Chinese nanny who teaches them Mandarin.

If they haven't already, I'll bet right now, the leftist propaganda networks are hungrily going through the records to see if her Chinese nanny is properly documented.

(>:D  And I wouldn't be surprised if President Trump has left a little gap in the records for them to pounce on and get embarrassed about when it is legitimately explained.  But only after the froth on their mouths is dribbling sufficiently down their chins. >:D )

« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 02:27:25 PM by 230RN »

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 02:22:04 PM »
If she's not they deserve the beating they'll get.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 10:06:38 PM »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2017, 11:19:26 PM »
Well, that didn't take long.

https://splinternews.com/justice-for-ivanka-s-chinese-nanny-xixi-1820296802

Yeah, I'm sure a non-white nanny working for the Trumps is super-eager for everyone to know who she is, what she looks like, and what she does.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife