Author Topic: Tim McGraw, FUDD  (Read 914 times)

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
Tim McGraw, FUDD
« on: November 10, 2017, 10:08:26 AM »
If memory serves, Tim McGraw has evidenced a few solidly centric political views. He's gone full FUDD this time. Apparently he's never heard of Jim Zumbo, or the fact that most of his fan base will probably not react positively to his leanings on the issue.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/10/tim-mcgraw-and-faith-hill-call-for-gun-control-following-las-vegas-massacre.html

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: Tim McGraw, FUDD
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 10:36:50 AM »
Just because he is a country singer doesn't mean he is a conservative.  I bet country music is just as politically split as the rest of the country, but like conservatives in Hollywood, democrat country singers keep a low profile.

Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 11:23:17 AM »
Just because he is a country singer doesn't mean he is a conservative country singer.

They'll kvetch over their fans' anger, while visiting Shania in Switzerland.

Apparently he's never heard of Jim Zumbo, or the fact that most of his fan base will probably not react positively to his leanings on the issue.

Wouldn't the Chicks of Dixie be the more apt comparison?

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 11:52:41 AM »
He did a benefit concert for Newtown a few years back, not a bad thing in and of itself, but the money behind the event was all Bloomberg and his ilk.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 01:54:08 PM »
He's always leaned left. That's why he and Faith are accepted by the rest of the music/hollywood crowd when other country artists are generally not.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds