Author Topic: Hillary on Cybersecurity  (Read 1203 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Hillary on Cybersecurity
« on: November 22, 2017, 01:37:08 PM »
"If only the government's server security was as good as mine..."   ;/

While I saw some dumbass stuff during my time in gov, if Clinton had a shred of self-awareness, she would keep quiet regarding anything having to do with computers.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2017/11/22/bwa-ha-ha-guess-what-hillary-clinton-sees-as-cybersecurity-gold-standard/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Re: Hillary on Cybersecurity
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 02:54:41 PM »
Leftist ideology is like alcohol.  Makes you feel good for a while, but it destroys brain cells.

Terry, 230RN

slugcatcher

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 02:04:22 PM »
I really don't know what to say about that.  Is she that mentally ill?  Is her ego that immense?  Is this just more of her whitewashing her own past?   

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 02:31:18 PM »
Is she that mentally ill?  Is her ego that immense?  Is this just more of her whitewashing her own past?  

Yes, yes, and yes.

Add in utter mendacity, a complete lack of self-awareness, and being surrounded by lackeys at all times.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 02:52:17 PM »
It is like she is daring them to go after her with charges.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 05:37:38 PM »
It is like she is daring them to go after her with charges.

She can do this secure in the knowledge that she will never be charged with any crime.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 01:29:50 AM »
She can do this secure in the knowledge that she will never be charged with any crime.

This
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2017, 09:06:00 AM »
I was talking with my line boss the other day. One of the things she mentioned is that our cybersecurity awareness reauthorization training is coming due.

I made the comment I should be able to forego the training and simply strive to maintain the same security standards as Ms. Clinton.

Based on the response I got, I think I touched a nerve.

:rofl:

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.