Author Topic: Pipebomb goes off at Time Square Bus Terminal  (Read 1286 times)

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Pipebomb goes off at Time Square Bus Terminal
« on: December 11, 2017, 09:19:02 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/11/port-authority-explosion-reports-prompt-police-response-in-new-york-city.html

It appears to be lone bomber, who injured himself due to premature explosion.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: Pipebomb goes off at Time Square Bus Terminal
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 10:20:44 AM »
Quick, ban pipes!

Too soon?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 10:29:58 AM »
All terrorists currently in the USA are hereby urged to proceed to an unpopulated area and blow themselves up. (in the name of ISIS or Allah or whatever)
What we have here is failure to communicate.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 11:46:36 AM »
The suspect's name is Akayed Ullah.

Jesus, ANOTHER case of a radicalized, ultra Christian Southern Baptist attacking other Christians!

See, this is what happens when the gubmint forces people to make cakes for da gheze!

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Unisaw

• friend
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 03:23:33 PM »
Does it make me a bad person that my first thought after hearing he survived was "I hope it really hurts"?
Well, if you have the sudden urge to lick your balls you'll know you got the veterinary version... K Frame

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 03:41:22 PM »
FoxNews had a really good pick of him laying on the ground, handcuffed.

He looked REALLY scorched, but unfortunately, no blood, no guts.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 03:53:01 PM »
Does it make me a bad person that my first thought after hearing he survived was "I hope it really hurts"?
No.

FoxNews had a really good pick of him laying on the ground, handcuffed.

He looked REALLY scorched, but unfortunately, no blood, no guts.
Dare we hope that the blast and shrapnel removed his dick? >:D
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2017, 05:04:05 PM »
CBS coverage this morning made my blood boil.

Initial coverage was the standard "special report!1!!" birds eye view of the scene and people nattering and I figured "well, oh *expletive deleted*it. That's going to be the standard on all the main channels all day." Shrugged, muttered something about "well, at least it's not a shooting this time." and went on with my work. About five minutes later, I'm passing back through by the TV and I stop for a minute to see if there is anything new going on.

The Good Morning America crew were yammering on about some such thing Taylor Swift did.  :mad:

Are you *expletive deleted*ing KIDDING ME!?! Bomb goes off in the middle of *expletive deleted*ing NEW YORK CITY and they don't even spend five minutes on it? Yes, I get it, minor injuries and the culprit is a member of the politically correct protected classes, but still, if the guy had a gun, you know they'd have at least spent most of the morning on it.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2017, 07:14:43 PM »

The Good Morning America crew were yammering on about some such thing Taylor Swift did.  :mad:

Are you *expletive deleted*ing KIDDING ME!?! Bomb goes off in the middle of *expletive deleted*ing NEW YORK CITY and they don't even spend five minutes on it? Yes, I get it, minor injuries and the culprit is a member of the politically correct protected classes, but still, if the guy had a gun, you know they'd have at least spent most of the morning on it.

Yessity Eleventy Mightily Rightily !!!11!!!

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2017, 02:20:14 PM »
CBS coverage this morning made my blood boil.

Initial coverage was the standard "special report!1!!" birds eye view of the scene and people nattering and I figured "well, oh *expletive deleted*it. That's going to be the standard on all the main channels all day." Shrugged, muttered something about "well, at least it's not a shooting this time." and went on with my work. About five minutes later, I'm passing back through by the TV and I stop for a minute to see if there is anything new going on.

The Good Morning America crew were yammering on about some such thing Taylor Swift did.  :mad:

Unless he was in a politically correct protected class, then the story would be disappeared in about a day...

Nothing that proves that Trump has the right idea(s) regarding immigration can see the light of day....
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.