Author Topic: More Allegations on Media Folks  (Read 1013 times)

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
Re: More Allegations on Media Folks
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 04:03:51 PM »
Larry King (No big surprise there, I was just waiting for this one)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5156899/Larry-King-groped-claims-Eddie-Fishers-ex-wife.html

Uranus is a gas giant.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator

Uranus is a gas giant.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 05:24:59 PM »
"But I'm a leftist feminist! This is a big mistake!" (says the guy who made fun of Romney's "binder full of women" comment).

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2017/12/11/did-not-see-this-coming-new-yorker-axes-ryan-lizza-over-improper-sexual-conduct/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 09:34:23 PM »
The day keeps giving...  Mario Batali

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/celebrity-chef-mario-batali-accused-sexual-harassment-by-multiple-women-1066116

The Chew is one of my bosses favorite shows. Everyday the TV in the grooming room is changed at 1:00 for The Chew and dogs are routinely left sitting on her table, bored out of there little minds, while Louise intently watches segments that catch her interest (and then has to come back to Katie's table and the washrack to tell us about it, even though we already heard everything since she turns the TV up really loud)

She is irate on this one. I don't think she gave a *expletive deleted*it about Matt Lauer. Despite the fact that the morning is dominated by the Today show, she doesn't really like any of them. But messing with The Chew has her up in arms.

After this, I'm honestly worried that if one the Voice judges gets busted on this crap, Louise is going to go postal. You just don't mess with that woman's TV programs.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2017, 09:27:15 AM »
The Chew is one of my bosses favorite shows. Everyday the TV in the grooming room is changed at 1:00 for The Chew and dogs are routinely left sitting on her table, bored out of there little minds, while Louise intently watches segments that catch her interest (and then has to come back to Katie's table and the washrack to tell us about it, even though we already heard everything since she turns the TV up really loud)

She is irate on this one. I don't think she gave a *expletive deleted*it about Matt Lauer. Despite the fact that the morning is dominated by the Today show, she doesn't really like any of them. But messing with The Chew has her up in arms.

After this, I'm honestly worried that if one the Voice judges gets busted on this crap, Louise is going to go postal. You just don't mess with that woman's TV programs.

You just know Miley has some skeletons in her closet.   =D