Author Topic: Don Willett Confirmed for Fifth Circuit  (Read 852 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Don Willett Confirmed for Fifth Circuit
« on: December 13, 2017, 06:25:57 PM »
Let the dems rejoice at winning Alabama. While they were putting that at the forefront, Don Willett was confirmed for the fifth circuit. Had there not been other news overshadowing Willett, he might not have been confirmed. Let the dems have Alabama for a couple of years. Willett should be good for at least 30. :)

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017/12/13/good-news-everyone-justice-don-willett-confirmed-by-senate-to-federal-appeals-court/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
Re: Don Willett Confirmed for Fifth Circuit
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 10:07:09 PM »
I don't think the average Trump-hater understands what's going on just below the surface with this administration.

His anti-regs EOs and his judge picks should be much bigger stories, and with competent opposition they likely would be.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 11:08:36 PM »
I hope the D's keep the hysteria going while Trump is MAGA beneath the waves.  His Twitters just keep 'em stirred up while he does the work that needs doing. [popcorn]
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Pb

• friend
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 09:16:35 AM »
Wonderful!

Now, what we need is 1-2 new supremes...

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."