Author Topic: Protestors Will be Shutting Down the Country This Week  (Read 1537 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Protestors Will be Shutting Down the Country This Week
« on: December 17, 2017, 09:32:44 AM »
The latest from the TDS brigade. They expect Trump to remove Meuller this week, and have called for the minions to rise up and "disrupt the country" if he does.

I don't think there are enough students and trust fundies to do it, and everybody else is going to be at work.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017/12/16/this-is-an-actual-emergency-lets-all-watch-a-law-professor-melt-down-over-robert-muellers-rumored-firing/
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017/12/16/george-takei-looking-for-massive-and-sustained-protests-if-muellers-fired/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
Re: Protestors Will be Shutting Down the Country This Week
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 07:54:10 PM »
Oh please, we all learned very well that that lot couldn't shut down a wet paper bag.

The great day of rage was pathetic.

"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2017, 09:13:33 PM »
Keeping Muller, both for how compromised he is with conflicts of interest, and his mistakes, is win-win.

The investigation will go nowhere, and whatever does come up will be tainted and questionable, and nobody can claim Trump shut down the investigation.
I promise not to duck.

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2017, 10:59:31 PM »
Last time all of the SJWs got their panties in a bunch, they published protests for my little neck of the woods, with promises to shut down the courthouse, city hall, and the county admin building (all within 2 blocks of each other).  Six people showed up.  Four left when it started raining.  Two sad individuals walked around with signs looking pathetic.
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2017, 11:41:26 PM »
Last time all of the SJWs got their panties in a bunch, they published protests for my little neck of the woods, with promises to shut down the courthouse, city hall, and the county admin building (all within 2 blocks of each other).  Six people showed up.  Four left when it started raining.  Two sad individuals walked around with signs looking pathetic.

Maybe municipalities need the Navy's Greenpeace response plan. Many times I was on a hose detail, sadly I never got called up to sink a small craft with a 2.5" fire hose. Bad weather for protesting no matter what the non gendered weather presenter said.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2017, 12:03:43 AM »
Maybe municipalities need the Navy's Greenpeace response plan. Many times I was on a hose detail, sadly I never got called up to sink a small craft with a 2.5" fire hose. Bad weather for protesting no matter what the non gendered weather presenter said.

Those were the days my friend, those were the days.  =D
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

HankB

• friend
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2017, 01:25:12 AM »
One of the tweets referenced in the original post included a threat of "mass walkouts from jobs and schools" . . .

Really?

Walkout from schools, sure; anything to get out of class. But seriously, how many of these protestors have actual jobs?   :rofl:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2017, 01:34:42 PM »
Walkout from schools, sure; anything to get out of class. But seriously, how many of these protestors have actual jobs?   :rofl:

The ones who are being paid by George Soros to protest, of course.

:duh:
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2017, 02:46:12 PM »

I feel it would end in a loop here - they would walk away from the protest jobs to protest, which is their job, which they would walk away from to protest, which is their job, which they would walk away from...
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Re: Protestors Will be Shutting Down the Country This Week
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2017, 03:38:04 PM »
And one was your sister in law, whose sign read 'I need nipple ring money, Chris!'

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2017, 05:21:36 PM »
From  Viking:
Quote from: Hawkmoon on Today at 11:34:42 AM

I feel it would end in a loop here - they would walk away from the protest jobs to protest, which is their job, which they would walk away from to protest, which is their job, which they would walk away from...

I love that logic.  Love it, love it, love it. :rofl:

Thet there Trump feller.  He shore is a caution, ain't he?  <slaps knee>  Yuh cain't never tell whut he ain't gonner do. :old:

Terry, 230RN