Author Topic: Democrat Internet Gun Sting Backfires  (Read 806 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Democrat Internet Gun Sting Backfires
« on: January 08, 2018, 07:39:11 PM »
They didn't get the results they were hoping for. Interesting that they mentioned the "dark web". Almost by definition, it's an area full of illegal activity. It looks like they mostly failed there as well, but even if they had gotten the results they were hoping for, so what? Dealing on a known black market has little to do with "rampant internet sales" to prohibited individuals.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/08/dem-ordered-study-to-expose-illegal-online-gun-sales-backfires.html
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Re: Democrat Internet Gun Sting Backfires
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 10:01:06 PM »
I guess they shot themselves in the foot.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 06:51:07 AM »
We're having an interesting discussion about this over in the staff lounge at TFL.

We're trying to figure out if any of the people we've banned over the last year or so for trying to buy a gun on the QT might be someone involved in this.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 08:43:04 AM »
We're having an interesting discussion about this over in the staff lounge at TFL.

We're trying to figure out if any of the people we've banned over the last year or so for trying to buy a gun on the QT might be someone involved in this.

I sincerely hope so.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design