Author Topic: It's just crumbs!  (Read 1138 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
It's just crumbs!
« on: January 15, 2018, 06:41:17 AM »
Wow. Nancy Pelosi is really pulling out all of the bitchy crazy stops to do her best to trash the Trump Tax Cuts.

She had the audacity to call the bonuses and tax cuts "crumbs" that are meaningless...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/15/pelosi-slams-company-bonuses-as-crumbs-despite-once-praising-40-tax-cut.html

Yet she was all on board with an Obama tax cut that put $40... that's right, $40, in the pockets of Americans, calling it a win for all America.

I think the brain slug she's got has finally started munching on some critical grey matter.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: It's just crumbs!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 08:08:34 AM »
I think the brain slug she's got has finally started munching on some critical grey matter.

While that may be true, Democrats M.O. is that nothing they said in the past has any bearing on what they say today.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

grampster

• friend
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 08:18:16 AM »
The D's know 2 things.  1.  If you repeat a lie often enough it will be believed.  2.  If you repeat a lie often enough it will be believed.  3.  America's attention span is about a month, tops. :old:
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 09:26:25 AM »
I can't remember them now, but there were several other things in the last year where something Trump did was equally or more beneficial than the same sort of thing Obama did, and she went into the same hypocritical hyperbole. Not that Rs don't do it as well, but Pelosi seems to have a knack for it.

I'm waiting to see what happens at the State of the Union address. Remember the time that R congressman (or senator?) yelled out, "You lie!"? Dems were calling for his resignation and his head for it. I'm kinda thinking that "You lie!" will end up being pretty tame to what the "resistance" does at Trump's SOTU.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 10:23:53 AM »
The D's know 2 things.  1.  If you repeat a lie often enough it will be believed.  2.  If you repeat a lie often enough it will be believed.  3.  America's attention span is about a month, tops. :old:
On #3, sometimes I wonder if that is confused with the media's attention span. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2018, 11:03:27 AM »
Pelosi is a pure ideolog.  At this point this is nothing more than S. O. P.  for  all democrats.  Nothing new.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2018, 03:34:18 PM »
You expect consistent thinking from hyperlibs?

Silly boy.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2018, 06:01:21 PM »
Actually, their thinking is very consistent. It can be summed up as whatever the evil racist Nazi Republicans do is bad.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?