Author Topic: OK, just came across this recipe... take you statins now...  (Read 2243 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
OK, just came across this recipe... take you statins now...
« on: January 23, 2018, 07:52:14 AM »
because OMG does it look evil good...

Reuben Sammich Casserole...

http://auntbettysrecipes.com/reuben-sandwich-casserole/?utm_source=711&utm_medium=RBAEverythingDesk&utm_campaign=reuben-sandwich-casserole

The only problem with it is it's one of those clickbait sites that requires you to scroll through the poster's life story about how they were a little girl on the prairie and had to corn their own beef to make reubens...

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Larry Ashcraft

• Administrator
Re: OK, just came across this recipe... take you statins now...
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 01:45:58 PM »
Sandy makes something similar, we had it last night as a matter of fact.  She uses hash browns on the bottom instead of rye bread, and Russian dressing instead of thousand island.  After it's done, you can use more dressing to taste, or not.

Usually, if any recipe has the word "casserole" in it, I'll look for something else to eat, but this one is my favorite (tied with yellow squash casserole.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: OK, just came across this recipe... take you statins now...
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 06:07:14 PM »
I felt chest pains just reading your description.  Sounds tasty.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.