Author Topic: Looks like the Palestinians done screwed the pooch  (Read 1674 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Looks like the Palestinians done screwed the pooch
« on: February 06, 2018, 01:41:40 PM »
Palestinian official Saed Ereka tells UN Ambassador Nikki Haley to 'shut up'.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/02/06/shepersisted-nikki-haley-so-triggered-a-palestinian-official-at-the-un-that-he-told-her-to-shut-up/

Looking in my Magic Eight-Ball.  I predict Trump will have a strongly worded message in the form of severely reduced funding to the PA.   Which couldn't happen to a nicer group...

[popcorn] :police: [popcorn] :police: [popcorn] :police: [popcorn] :police:
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Looks like the Palestinians done screwed the pooch
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 01:46:47 PM »
The Left will publicly flog, crucify, and burn him for speaking like that to a woman, right?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 03:32:42 PM »
Palestinian official Saed Ereka tells UN Ambassador Nikki Haley to 'shut up'.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/02/06/shepersisted-nikki-haley-so-triggered-a-palestinian-official-at-the-un-that-he-told-her-to-shut-up/

Fake news. We all know the AY'-rabs are renowned for their respect for women, so a Palestinian would never have said anything like that.

It was probably a translation error. He really said "That's a lovely dress you're wearing today, Ms. Haley."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 11:00:37 PM »
The Left will publicly flog, crucify, and burn him for speaking like that to a woman, right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd0fBXwDBmo

You might have to restart this one a few times. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 12:28:24 AM »
More humane.  It's all over in only 4 seconds:

https://youtu.be/K8E_zMLCRNg

And yes, all the wokefolks will be all over that guy for talking down to a woman thataway.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 02:41:09 AM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 06:08:57 AM »
Well she is a Sikh...give her a knife and let her handle business
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2018, 07:16:25 AM »
Well she is a Sikh...give her a knife and let her handle business

Haley is a Sikh? I didn't know that. I knew she's Indian, but I didn't know she's a Sikh. Do their women carry kirpans, too, or only the men?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2018, 09:49:24 AM »
I didn't even know she was Indian (nor had I bothered to look at her bio prior to today).  I've known and worked with a significant number of ethnic Indians and she is by far the most anglo looking Indian I've seen.  There's more than a few English in her family tree I'd wager.

Chris

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2018, 09:52:22 AM »
I didn't even know she was Indian (nor had I bothered to look at her bio prior to today).  I've known and worked with a significant number of ethnic Indians and she is by far the most anglo looking Indian I've seen.  There's more than a few English in her family tree I'd wager.

Chris

I was surprised back when I first heard she was Indian. Are both her parents Indian, or one Indian and one anglo? I guess if even the latter, she can still call herself Indian. Thanks Obama.  =D
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2018, 10:02:25 AM »
I was surprised back when I first heard she was Indian. Are both her parents Indian, or one Indian and one anglo? I guess if even the latter, she can still call herself Indian. Thanks Obama.  =D

Per Wikipedia, both parents are ethnic Indian.

What I've noticed though is that due to the long involvement by the British "over there", there can be varying degrees of Anglo in various families.  I've seen pictures of anglo-looking Indians before, just none that look almost completely non-Indian like Mrs. Haley (I say almost because I can see a bit of influence in the skin tone and hair, but that's only after learning her background).

Chris

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2018, 10:25:34 AM »
Iirc Haley actually claims Methodist but still attends Sikh functions for cultural/family reasons or some such. Either way, she's gotten a lot of Sikh influence. Her parents immigrated from India and don't strike me as particularly full of Anglo dna from the pictures I've seen. Hey name is also Nimrata, Nikki is just what she goes by.

I fully support the letting her get her Sikh on...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2018, 10:30:25 AM »
Per Wikipedia, both parents are ethnic Indian.

What I've noticed though is that due to the long involvement by the British "over there", there can be varying degrees of Anglo in various families.  I've seen pictures of anglo-looking Indians before, just none that look almost completely non-Indian like Mrs. Haley (I say almost because I can see a bit of influence in the skin tone and hair, but that's only after learning her background).

Chris

Maybe I'm a little more familiar with the different varieties of Indians and people of Indian descent*, but she's obviously of Indian descent to me. Eastern Indian is much more "anglo-looking" than Western Indian.

*Explanation: Growing up, my wife's best friend was Indian and she's been interested in their culture ever since. As a result, I've been exposed to the culture, as well.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2018, 10:54:06 AM »
Maybe I'm a little more familiar with the different varieties of Indians and people of Indian descent*, but she's obviously of Indian descent to me. Eastern Indian is much more "anglo-looking" than Western Indian.

*Explanation: Growing up, my wife's best friend was Indian and she's been interested in their culture ever since. As a result, I've been exposed to the culture, as well.

That's entirely plausible.  Most of the Indians I've known are of the Western persuasion apparently.  I've always assumed more Anglo-appearing Indians simply had English genetic influences in their family tree.

Her parents immigrated from India and don't strike me as particularly full of Anglo dna from the pictures I've seen. Hey name is also Nimrata, Nikki is just what she goes by.
I haven't seen pics of her parents.  That said, she looks so completely Anglo to me, if you told me she was native-born SC from a family who'd been there since the 1800s, I'd believe you.  Indian was the last thing on my mind.

And to be fair, at the end of the day, I don't care.  I am interested in peoples' backgrounds and such, but only academically.  I find the subject interesting. 

Chris

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2018, 10:58:51 AM »
Meh =|
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2018, 01:29:48 AM »
That's entirely plausible.  Most of the Indians I've known are of the Western persuasion apparently.  I've always assumed more Anglo-appearing Indians simply had English genetic influences in their family tree.

I haven't seen pics of her parents.  That said, she looks so completely Anglo to me, if you told me she was native-born SC from a family who'd been there since the 1800s, I'd believe you.  Indian was the last thing on my mind.

And to be fair, at the end of the day, I don't care.  I am interested in peoples' backgrounds and such, but only academically.  I find the subject interesting. 

Chris

The caste system is part of it.  The higher level castes had a few thousand years of not needing to work out doors in the hot sun, so they trended to lighter skin tones.  Plus I think the higher castes had more Aryan (note - real Aryan, not Nazi fantasy Aryan) in them than the lower castes.