Author Topic: Teacher locks self in schoolroom and fires single shot.  (Read 773 times)

freakazoid

• friend
Teacher locks self in schoolroom and fires single shot.
« on: February 28, 2018, 06:36:10 PM »
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/georgia-teacher-arrested-after-firing-gunshot-in-school-classroom/ar-BBJHGpJ?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp
Well this is incredibly odd. A teacher in Georgia apparently locked himself in a classroom, found when the kids tried to enter the room for the day. When the principle tried to enter they heard a single gunshot. Eventually the police came and they arrested the teacher. Oddly timed with what is going on right now. Tinfoil would have me think that this was done for a political purpose by a psychotic hoplophobe. The teacher didn't commit suicide, if he was going to why do it in the classroom, lock the door, then shoot a single bullet when the principle tried to open the door, and then do nothing more and wait for the police to come and arrest you.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
Re: Teacher locks self in schoolroom and fires single shot.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 07:54:47 PM »
Sounds more like an aborted suicide attempt to me. 

It is very odd, but suicide in a locked classroom makes a certain amount of sense.

Add in shaking hands and a last moment flinch...

Hope the teacher gets the help he needs 

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 07:59:43 PM »
Things being how they are,  I'm really surprised the responding PD didn't finish the job for him.  (after commanding him to crawl, do yoga and variations on twister at the same time while hammered)
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 09:26:28 AM »
Things being how they are,  I'm really surprised the responding PD didn't finish the job for him.  (after commanding him to crawl, do yoga and variations on twister at the same time while hammered)

You are right.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2018, 09:28:41 PM »
Hope the teacher gets the help he needs

After reading some of this guys history it's my opinion that unless he had gotten serious psychological help prior to this he had no business in a classromm with kids.
Another example of the system failing and putting students at risk.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams