Author Topic: The world will SURELY end tomorrow!  (Read 787 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
The world will SURELY end tomorrow!
« on: February 13, 2018, 08:11:52 PM »
Piers Morgan actually wrote something I agree with: Omarosa Manigault-Newman is a despicable excuse for a human being.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5387031/PIERS-MORGAN-did-Trump-hire-Rob-Porter-Omarosa.html
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: The world will SURELY end tomorrow!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 09:41:49 PM »
Piers Morgan actually wrote something I agree with: Omarosa Manigault-Newman is a despicable excuse for a human being.

Coming from such an expert in the field as Piers Morgan I will also agree with him.

Takes one to know one, pot calling the kettle black...
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 11:14:16 PM »
Piers Morgan was on Fox News'  Tucker Carlson tonight  saying all sorts of dirt on Omarosa.   I don't think he likes her very much, especially after she sexually propositioned him while on a reality TV show and he rejected her;  he said she spent the next five weeks saying and doing nasty things to him in revenge.   Piers'  language was quite ... flowery. :angel:
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 09:11:55 AM »
Among the good things Trump has done during his presidency, he's also pulled off a few WTFs. Hiring Omarosa for anything, let alone a White House position, was a big "WTF?".
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 11:45:32 AM »
Yea,  it was a truly bizarro  decision.  What was Trump thinking?
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 01:14:31 PM »
Is it tomorrow yet? I'm getting impatient.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2018, 10:42:07 PM »
Yea,  it was a truly bizarro  decision.  What was Trump thinking?

One more proof he's not Clinton; she'd have jumped off the Washington monument and shot herself six times with a derringer on the way down, after eating a whole bottle of hydrocodone the night she decided to start talking.

Though in this case, I'd find it plausible at the very least.