Author Topic: Last surviving battle of Iwo Jima Marine Medal of Honor recipient to speak here  (Read 666 times)

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
First, a prayer and doff of the cap to all who received the MoH because because they didn't survive. Godspeed and thank you for your sacrifice.

The Museum has the honor of hosting Woody Williams, the last surviving Marine MoH recipient from the battle of Iwo Jima. It's today at 4:00.

Nothing to add, just thought it was cool that Woody agreed to come and speak.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
"The Museum..."

There's only one in the whole country, now?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
Yep. And it MINE, ALL MINE!!!

Brad

p.s. The Museum of Texas Tech University
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
There we go.

I can never keep it straight between you and Ben who lives in what shithole...  :rofl:
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
That from another resident of the greater east coast megalopolis...
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
Mega City #2?
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.