Author Topic: If you have Amazon Prime...  (Read 534 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
If you have Amazon Prime...
« on: February 20, 2018, 09:36:35 AM »
You can now link your Amazon and Woot accounts and get free standard shipping at Woot, as well.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: If you have Amazon Prime...
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 09:50:39 AM »
I saw that this morning. There were a few occasions where I saw something on Woot! that I wanted. While checking amazon reviews, I found out it wasn't much more on Amazon but had Prime shipping, so just bought it there.

It will be interesting to see if this makes Woot! a better deal, or makes it a wash with regular Amazon prices, and just turns Woot! into a "lightning deals" kinda thing.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 09:54:20 AM »
As slow as Woot was with shipping my Fire tablet (I finally got it last week) it will have to be a *really* good deal before I buy from them again.  The prices are generally good but not that good.
"It's good, though..."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 09:57:59 AM »
I picked up a two-pack of socket mount surge protectors with USB charging ports for $11; on Amazon with prime they were just shy of $20.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.