Author Topic: Another Florida teen commits murder. Curse you, NRA!  (Read 802 times)

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Another Florida teen commits murder. Curse you, NRA!
« on: March 14, 2018, 04:35:39 PM »
https://www.local10.com/news/crime/teen-accused-of-fatally-stabbing-boy-injuring-2-others-because-of-his-muslim-faith

Curse you, National Cutlery Association!

A 17-year-old Florida teen has confessed to a deadly stabbing on Monday saying he did it because of his Muslim faith, according to Palm Beach Gardens police.

Johnson told police that he watched violent videos on the Internet and "was reading The Quaran from his phone just prior to the attack to give him courage to carry out his intentions," the probable cause affidavit states.

"Our understanding is he had converted to Islam and had been watching violent videos online," said interim Palm Beach Gardens Police Chief Clint Shannon.

"The videos are extreme and encourage death to non-believers," the arrest report states.

Curse you, YouTube!
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Another Florida teen commits murder. Curse you, NRA!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 07:02:41 PM »
It's those awful assault weapon knives that are to blame. We need to ban knives with vertical foregrips, flash hiders, and shoulder things that go up.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 09:06:17 PM »
This is funny and all, until you consider the path England took which led to severe knife laws, and realize there are those who would like the US to follow that same path.
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2018, 01:19:03 PM »
This is funny and all, until you consider the path England took which led to severe knife laws, and realize there are those who would like the US to follow that same path.

Unless, of course, you just want people to die!
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife