Author Topic: Women's Solidarity  (Read 966 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Women's Solidarity
« on: April 11, 2018, 06:21:24 PM »
I think this is great. If you didn't see it, some girl in Tennessee posed for her college graduation photo showing her CC gun, and got taken to task. Now a bunch of other women are copying her pose with their own guns.  :laugh:

Also, don't hate on the original photo - she stated she has a belly band on.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018/04/11/women-pose-for-open-carry-pics-in-solidarity-with-college-student-who-had-gun-in-her-graduation-photo/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
Re: Women's Solidarity
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 08:10:34 PM »
Are college graduation photos a thing that people do?  ???
Her photo is nice and all but I don't see what it has to do with graduating college.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 08:12:26 PM »
I approve of this trend.   >:D
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Phyphor

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2018, 08:45:28 PM »
The lefties are positively foaming at the mouth to try to eviscerate this girl.  Of course, her being pretty is a huge red flag to those hair-dye abusing fish mouthed idiots, but take that for what you will.
"You know what's messed-up about taxes?
You don't even pay taxes. They take tax.
You get your check, money gone.
That ain't a payment, that's a jack." - Chris Rock "Bigger and Blacker"
He slapped his rifle. "This is one of the best arguments for peace there is. Nobody wants to shoot if somebody is going to shoot back. " Callaghen, Callaghen, Louis La'mour

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2018, 10:43:12 PM »
The lefties are positively foaming at the mouth to try to eviscerate this girl.  Of course, her being pretty is a huge red flag to those hair-dye abusing fish mouthed idiots, but take that for what you will.

Misogynistic rant aborted ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2018, 11:52:45 PM »
Are college graduation photos a thing that people do?  ???
Her photo is nice and all but I don't see what it has to do with graduating college.

Uh, it's the smartphone/social media age. What don't they take pictures of?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 08:50:34 AM »
Uh, it's the smartphone/social media age. What don't they take pictures of?

Their jobs.   =D
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2018, 09:03:45 AM »
I think this is great. If you didn't see it, some girl in Tennessee posed for her college graduation photo showing her CC gun, and got taken to task. Now a bunch of other women are copying her pose with their own guns.  :laugh:

Also, don't hate on the original photo - she stated she has a belly band on.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018/04/11/women-pose-for-open-carry-pics-in-solidarity-with-college-student-who-had-gun-in-her-graduation-photo/

My favorite "attack" on her was some guy posting a gif that said she was just posting the picture for attention.

Yes. Exactly. That's what twitter is. That's why YOU are on twitter, you moron. I'm guessing you're just angry it worked for her and not for you.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought