Author Topic: Too little, too late?  (Read 745 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Too little, too late?
« on: March 13, 2018, 01:57:05 PM »
https://news.grabien.com/story-joy-behar-i-sincerely-apologize-what-i-said-about-pence-and

Joy Behar has finally made a [VERY brief] public apology to Christians after comparing Christian belief in the efficacy of prayer to mental illness.

I haven't decided whether or not I consider her apology to be sincere or adequate.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Too little, too late?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 02:04:44 PM »
https://news.grabien.com/story-joy-behar-i-sincerely-apologize-what-i-said-about-pence-and

Joy Behar has finally made a [VERY brief] public apology to Christians after comparing Christian belief in the efficacy of prayer to mental illness.

I haven't decided whether or not I consider her apology to be sincere or adequate.

I'm pretty sure that came straight from an "or else" phone call to her from the Disney CEO, so I'm going with "not sincere". She's a generally despicable human being.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 08:16:27 PM »

Do you care either way?  If she is sincere will that change your opinion of her?
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 09:11:02 PM »
Do you care either way?  If she is sincere will that change your opinion of her?
Can’t speak for Hawkmoon, but even if I strongly disagree with or dislike someone, the act of genuinely taking responsibility for one’s mistakes engenders a level of respect.

Given what little I know, I have no reason to believe that is the case here.